ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What vice do you have?

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Been out buying tools today

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Thought I'd show why I needed a bigger vice...

Here's the new ones next to it

I'll just grind a channel into it and weld it back together? Itll have to be demoted to another bench though as big Bertha needs to be front and centre

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I rubbed mine down to the original paint and then painted it with black hammerite. Wish I'd have just left it original, looks worse now than before haha.

406 V6, Race Buggy
Ouch, usually happens when it's not torqued enough so the shock goes through the front jaw instead of the rear.

Wooden bench doesn't help though, put a steel plate over the edge of the bench and then bolt down through it to support the throat.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Ouch, usually happens when it's not torqued enough so the shock goes through the front jaw instead of the rear.

Wooden bench doesn't help though, put a steel plate over the edge of the bench and then bolt down through it to support the throat.
That chequer playe will be going on top and I've got steel to line the full bench because we can just leave the welder earth clampe on the end so we never forget? Just have to remember to turn the f**king gas on now?‍♂️??

406 V6, Race Buggy
That chequer playe will be going on top and I've got steel to line the full bench because we can just leave the welder earth clampe on the end so we never forget? Just have to remember to turn the f**king gas on now?‍♂️??

Now you know why I have steel benches :D

Welder gets earthed to a leg and just slap s**t on top :D