ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Trolley Jack

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
It's a consumable you can live with until it drops a car on you in which case it becomes a consumable you can die with.

My Halfords one is epic, love using it. And it's not like their cheap ones.
I bought the same jack a few months ago after owning a few cheap 30 quid Jack's for years. What a massive difference, I can get the car so much higher on to axle stands. Its solid as a rock.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
How much does it weigh roughly?
They're heavy to pick up but dead easy to move around on the wheels.
I wish I'd bought one a long time ago.
If you know anybody with a trade card they're only £104. I also had a 20 voucher from confused so only cost me £84 😊
Found this video on YouTube. They're a bit hard to understand. They sound like they're from the Midlands lol.

Last edited:

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
I have an SGS lightweight one, worst jack I ever bought, leaks, sinks, been back for repairs, still sinks, sent it back with the wrong handle....complete waste of space. Chinese box shifters pretending to be high quality.

Had no issues with the Arcan and RED aluminium ones though.
Agree mine hasnt lasted very long , whata load of crap !

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
They're heavy to pick up but dead easy to move around on the wheels.
I wish I'd bought one a long time ago.
If you know anybody with a trade card they're only £104. I also had a 20 voucher from confused so only cost me £84 😊
Found this video on YouTube. They're a bit hard to understand. They sound like they're from the Midlands lol.

Thanks for that. Can you actually jack the car up with your foot?! Thats a nice feature that!

Agreed though had no idea what they were saying lol

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Can just about lift the back end of the Volvo with the pedal, hanging onto the handle for a bit more leverage. Something light like the mazda, I’ve not tried yet but I reckon you could pedal it.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Thanks for that. Can you actually jack the car up with your foot?! Thats a nice feature that!

Agreed though had no idea what they were saying lol
To be honest Ive only used the pedal to get the saddle into position then use the handle.