ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What snow foam lance’s are people using?

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Won't need to change your lance, the snowfoam bottle replaces the bottom half of the lance anyway. Generally the snow foam bottles you get with PW's aren't great.

I still think a good bit of the performance from a snowfoam lance is the product and the prep. I use Anachem Automotive snowfoam and mix it per instructions, then I add 10ml of car shampoo to it and fill the bottle with almost boiling water. I'm not sure why I do it this way but it's what works for me!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
So i got these for Crimbo!

20181226_095302.jpg

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Been bought the Nilfisk 120 for Christmas from the Girlfriend.Will use it once moved to the new house,it comes with its own Lance & Foam gun.I take its worth upgrading the foam gun & maybe Lance to?.Also need to look into Snow Foams.

The foam gun it comes with is s**t mate. It won’t make any foam at all.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Have you used it yet? I'm deffo in the market for a new one this year.

Yes mate used it a couple of times now since moved into the new house,so much nicer easier to clean the car & do bits on it.
The Pressure washer is great and the Autobrite snow foam lance is very good,good quality and made of metal so dosent feel cheap or going to break,once ive used there own foam shampoo im going to get some of that Bilt Hamber foam.

172 Cup
Does anyone know of a snow foam lance that will fit a halfords pressure washer? The bayonet fittings look similar to those above, but not sure if they're exactly the same.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Anywhere you can send your lance to get serviced? New gauze etc.

I attempted to get mine to bits bit failed, or is it easier to just buy a new one?