ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Any recommendations for a cheap n cheerful pressure washer for the home? Budget upto say £200 new or used.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Spent ages the other day comparing products across multiple sites, and then bought a load of auto finesse stuff because I couldn't be arsed with multiple p&p and deliveries 😂.
View attachment 1584647
View attachment 1584648
Ordered yesterday morning and arrived at 7.30 this morning on the free 5-7 day delivery👍.

Free mag too!? Good stuff there's thou only thing I don't rate is the snow foam

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Nilfisk C110
Following up on this, I've had mine for about 15 years and (touch wood) I've had zero issues with it. Granted it only gets used once a week or so in the Summer, but I've never drained it down in Winter etc. and it's still going strong. Coupled with an aftermarket rubber hose, it's all you'll ever need IMO.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
My Nilfisk packed up yesterday. Had it about 5 or 6 years I think. However, it’s taking a proper caning over the years. Used loads cleaning cars, patio and decking.

Admittedly I did have the slightly more expensive one than the C110 but I still feeel I got my moneys worth out of it.

I’ve been looking at the one linked above and my only reservation with it is that the hose is only 6 meters long. I really want at least 9 meters so I think I’ll have to go for the £300 E150.

My Nilfisk packed up yesterday. Had it about 5 or 6 years I think. However, it’s taking a proper caning over the years. Used loads cleaning cars, patio and decking.

Admittedly I did have the slightly more expensive one than the C110 but I still feeel I got my moneys worth out of it.

I’ve been looking at the one linked above and my only reservation with it is that the hose is only 6 meters long. I really want at least 9 meters so I think I’ll have to go for the £300 E150.
The main reason for going Nilfisk a decade ago was the use of metal impellors in their motors, over plastic in Karchers. That's not longer the case, so I'd widen the search in brands fella.

Also interested in the supposedly "silent" K4 from them...

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
The main reason for going Nilfisk a decade ago was the use of metal impellors in their motors, over plastic in Karchers. That's not longer the case, so I'd widen the search in brands fella.

Also interested in the supposedly "silent" K4 from them...

‘Ello stranger!

Trouble with switching to a Karcher is that I’d also have to replace the connectors to my stubby lance and snow foam bottle.

Plus I’ve used the K4 and I wasn’t that impressed. The hoses are awful and a replacement rubber one would be the best part of £40.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Well what a fkn result I’ve just had.

I decided to bite the bullet and order the Nilfisk E150 from B&Q. Did a click and collect order and paid the £300.

2 minutes after completing the order I get a phone call from the store saying that the item has been reduced to £150 because it’s the last one in stock!!!!

DOUBLE BOSH!!!

‘Ello stranger!

Trouble with switching to a Karcher is that I’d also have to replace the connectors to my stubby lance and snow foam bottle.

Plus I’ve used the K4 and I wasn’t that impressed. The hoses are awful and a replacement rubber one would be the best part of £40.
Big guy! How's tricks?

And winner on the deal!

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I've had a 145 with the hose reel for 6 or 7 years now, Hose split recently though so need to replace it but it's been spot on otherwise

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
Got these delivered today
1000036157.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I hear it's got decent reviews. I used Rebound for ages which is really good. My current choice is ADBL, a little dearer but you use less.