ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Mk2 Ph2 172
Can't see anything else like this on the forum delete if I am wrong!!! Just a thread to quickly tell everyone what you have been doing to your pride and joy!!!

I will start off ;)

I have fitted a new sender unit as mine didn't like reading fuel :)

Also picked up all parts for changing the timing belt etc....

I thought about this the other day,

but was thinking putting how much how much each of us spend on bits and bobs and have a running total just to see for instance the amount of money that is spent on cars monthly or something,

but I was thinking that might be daft as people don't always like to say how much they spend

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I thought about this the other day,

but was thinking putting how much how much each of us spend on bits and bobs and have a running total just to see for instance the amount of money that is spent on cars monthly or something,

but I was thinking that might be daft as people don't always like to say how much they spend

This the sort of thing you're after?

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...ve-you-spent-on-your-clio&highlight=insurance

Today I bought a lambda sensor and some new number plates.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Drove it, And i even had a sleep in it. (not at the same time i may add)

hazzamondo

ClioSport Club Member
  986 boxster
i replaced the seat handle that had snapped and actually took it for a drive for the first time in ages.

2014 Clio 200t edc
I fitted new discs to the front, which I managed all on my own (very proud of myself!!) (lots of borrowed tools tho!!)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
And i even had a sleep in it.

Have yet to do this in my car.

I cracked one out up its exhaust. But it's alright because I waited for it to cool first.

On a more serious note, I haven't done anything today because I'm waiting on a new pair of Dual Optics - and I just got a PM so they've probably just gone in the post.

275 Trophy
Spent 5 hours taking all the wheels off, cleaning polishing and sealing them, blacked the tyres, and cleaned the calipers. Took it for a 3 mile drive just after to dry the discs, and when I came back the wheels were covered in brake dust. Excellent.

225 Cup & Williams
Fitted new front & rear oe shocks, top mounts and engine mounts to my Williams, quite a productive day I think :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Drove it to work, on an Eco run as I've got no money. Boring! :-(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Drove it whilst skanking to Straight Outta Compton. Standard work journey.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Washed. Wheels cleaned. Tyres dressed. Trim dressed. Exhaust polished

Does look pretty tidy after a hard week. Wheels were Black at one point.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
today I

Took the rear seats out, the rear mount behind the seats , all the bolts, all the rear jack & spare wheel, the shelf & the last bits out of the flamer & ordered a boot mat from Ktec

I cleaned the recaros & cleaned the interior of the flamer.

Got an MOT on the white 197 & took it in to the trimmers for the bolster repair.

S

White clique
Dropped it in for a service and some recall work this morning, it will be having new revised back lights fitted, they are also testing an Intermittent fault with the sat nav (basically froze for about 10 seconds once and i'm being a drama queen in the hope they'll load on the 2012 sat nav to cure it)!

Get it back tomorrow.

PH1 172 (Track Car)
Went into the garage opened the car and plugged the air compressor into the lighter. Pumped up the girlfriends gym ball....

Does that count? :p

ph1 172
I filled my boot with 10th r/c buggy gear, arrived at venue, drove it across 2 bumpy muddy fields to race & back whilst simultaneously increasing my mpg from 35.6 to 36.2mpg, lol.