ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Welsh drive out

clio 172 cup
Anyone planning on going for drive out ?

I'm on holiday the next 2 weeks and thinking of coming over from somerset and stretching my cups legs.

Skoda Fabia VRS
No idea what happened in regards to the comments, presume someone complained or the likes.

I'm organisging a Brecon/Black Mountain on May 1st if you're available at that date by any chance. Admittedly it's not in the next two weeks, but, if you'd like to attend you're more than welcomed.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I've no idea myself, I tagged yourself in it @SimpleJoee mentioning that you had a little meet coming up....and that myself and Dajones don't have anything planned as we're both currently busy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Could a mod look in to this please and get back to me with an answer? As this is getting a bit petty now.

clio 172 cup
No idea what happened in regards to the comments, presume someone complained or the likes.

I'm organisging a Brecon/Black Mountain on May 1st if you're available at that date by any chance. Admittedly it's not in the next two weeks, but, if you'd like to attend you're more than welcomed.
Yeah that would be good.
Where's everyone meeting up?

clio 172 cup
Pistonheads have a Welsh drive out on sunday , so my plan is to come over sat for a drive around elan valley.
Which is the best driving route up to rhayder?
1- m4 junction 24-a449-a479-a470
2- m4 junction 32-a470-a40 to brecon - a470

clio 172 cup
Personally, A449 - a479 - a470 as it's a little less motorway miles and a bit more fun/scenic but the choice is yours chap.
After elan valley the b4158 around the lake and and end up back at Rhayader then head back down a470 - a40 to brecon , sennybridge, llandovery, a4069 all the way down to brynamman, then sunday join up with the pistonheads meet on sunday.

If any of you Welsh lot fancy a blast around exmoor/dartmoor/ give me a shout and i'll do a route.
Exmoor is a condensed version of wales minus the mountain , dartmoor is scenic but 40mph speed limit thru it now and very busy roads however from Exmoor you can get into north devon and head towards bude there's some good roads there.

Bug

Megane rs250
Come the summer I'm well up for a few drives, been saving some more money for a few more updates to the clio so hopefully by the end of may it'll be mechanically were I want it and by the end of summer I will get it all cleaned up of the bumps it's had the last 2 years -_- (living by a primary school and on a bus route hasn't don't it any good )