ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Waze users - help plz

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Is there any way to stop Waze pausing Spotify for about 3 seconds every a notice pops up like a speed camera or construction?

I have the spoken audio muted.

The best option would be if I could tell Waze what cameras I know about on my route every day and tell it to ignore them.

Rystar

ClioSport Club Member
  2003 Clio 172
If you turn off the alerts for the things that are muting your audio (found in the 'Alerts & Reports' menu, Reports Submenu) you won't get the pop-up on screen saying 'speed camera ahead', 'hazard reported ahead' etc so it won't mute the audio, however the icon for these things will still be present on the map so you'd have to keep a more watchful eye on things. Obviously you could always revert these settings if you're driving out if area or something.

Someone might have a better solution but that's all I could figure out personally!

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm, I feared that might be the only solution.

The camera alerts are really useful (not that I've ever gone over the limit, officer) and I wouldn't want to get rid of them altogether.