ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very dirty/water stained beige cloth seats help

Titanium 182
Hi guys I have a very dirty seat of seats that have stains from water etc, my question is what can I do? What should I use to clean them? Ideally as cheap as possible really but any proven ways are appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
Hi guys I have a very dirty seat of seats that have stains from water etc, my question is what can I do? What should I use to clean them? Ideally as cheap as possible really but any proven ways are appreciated.
Thanks in advance
You can use autoglem the interior shampoo spray is top. It's always hot stains out for me. Even a stain on the home sofa.

The turtle wax interior cleaner is good. Cleaned my dad's boxer s seats up with those. Got the foundation and fake tan of the passenger. ?

I also believe the chemical guys have a good one. But I've never personal used it.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Recaro recommend woolite, available from most supermarkets.