ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Up to date Surrey list

Trying to get an idea of what members I have in my area that are active and willing to attend meets.

With a new year I'd like to get a few good ones organised but I'd like to know how active my area is first! :)

So, if you're in Surrey, and you'd like to attend meets, please stick your name down below! :)

1) fairm010
2) Typhoon

Clio 182
I will try and get to some, not always free due to work ect but if im around then im game.

Twingo RS 133
Im from Surbiton, very happy to attend meets! Will be in a Twingo, no funny comments please :tongueclosed:

1. Fairm010
2. Typhoon
3. Danmw
4. Timmsy
5. British_Tom
6. oFreestyler
7. Dunnage

1. Fairm010
2. Typhoon
3. Danmw
4. Timmsy
5. British_Tom
6. oFreestyler
7. Dunnage
8. JustPaul

Will be sorting out some meets for after French Car Show probably. Keep an eye out for the FCS convoy thread, is anyone coming along?

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Have a look at the attendees from the last Surrey rolling road, most of those people are pretty local. Always good to see the clio peeps

Liam8863

ClioSport Club Member
Have a look at the attendees from the last Surrey rolling road, most of those people are pretty local. Always good to see the clio peeps
Cheers bud just had a look, gutted I missed out on the last meet. I have recently just bought my Clio 172 cup earlier this month so really keen to get meeting other Clio owners and this forum seems to be very active so hopefully try and get a few meets lined up around the Surrey and Hampshire area, I'm
Based in Staines at the moment :)

Liam8863

ClioSport Club Member
I’m in Haslemere
Nice only about 35-40 minuet drive away, I want to try and organise some small local meets where we can go for a drive on some decent B roads and head somewhere for food ect. Plus would be nice to meet more Clio owners as I've only Owned mine for about a month now :)