ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tuned K4J/M Power Figures

Clio mk2 1.4 16v
Hi Guys
I think it would be great to get all the tuned k4j/m owners in one section showing off their power figures what ever they are
Dyno sheets would be great also
Thanks

Clio mk2 1.4 16v
I'm building an "itb'd" 760 at the moment and am not going to run the dephaser and thus run without vvt. Are the cam gear mountings the same for ex and in cam? so if was going to run solid gears each side.........

dan's cast offs.
I'm building an "itb'd" 760 at the moment and am not going to run the dephaser and thus run without vvt. Are the cam gear mountings the same for ex and in cam? so if was going to run solid gears each side.........

Why no vvt? You get loads of advance on them and it fully variable?

If not you need to bring the feeds on the end of the can and have it machined to take an exhaust pulley.

Clio mk2 1.4 16v
Why no vvt? You get loads of advance on them and it fully variable?

If not you need to bring the feeds on the end of the can and have it machined to take an exhaust pulley.
Using a non vvt ecu
So what? Have the oil ports blocked and machine the hear end down?

dan's cast offs.
If its a vvt cam the just the oilways on thw front of the cam and get it turned down to take the exhaust cam.