ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRAX 2017 - Join us on the ClioSport.net club stand!

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Good day out, nice to finally give some of these forum names faces! Shame about the weather but it held off okay for the most part. Tied in nicely with origine RS for me, two very different events but both great!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Just got home, 11 hours all in! Good to see so many turned up despite the weather, which wasn't bad for October really. Nice to meet some more members and catch up with some others. @Fliters certainly knows how to make himself memorable [emoji23]. Not sure I'll bother with trax again next year as there's not really much that appealed. I must be too old!

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
Cliosport festival smashed Trax by a long shot for me personally however we enjoyed the day, weather could of been better but what can you expect for October! Great catch up with all the guys and girls, thank you to each and everyone of the team for your hospitality/refreshments too! [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 182 Trophy
Good to meet a few new people today. A bit grey but at least it didn't rain all day. Will aim to have a straighter exhaust next time [emoji23]

Reactions: Nik
  Clio 182
I took the Megane dci today, as the 200 is awaiting its pads to be bedded in and a wet busy Sunday seemed a bad idea.
Popped over to the stand but didnt recognise anyone. Didn't realise Brigsy was attending till I saw the pics.

Stand looked great with a nice selection. Was stacks of cars and people all over the venue but no real things to see and do from the organisers, shame really as it used to be great.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I took the Megane dci today, as the 200 is awaiting its pads to be bedded in and a wet busy Sunday seemed a bad idea.
Popped over to the stand but didnt recognise anyone. Didn't realise Brigsy was attending till I saw the pics.

Stand looked great with a nice selection. Was stacks of cars and people all over the venue but no real things to see and do from the organisers, shame really as it used to be great.

Should have come and said hello mate.

Catch you next time :up:

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Good to see all Comrade members today. We loved the show tbh, even with the weather not great
Sunglasses, Osspoopededoop, Jamie Jme34, Cerrone (Yay Nurburgring) Gus, all peeps behind the jump (Kirsty-you let me spend too much money :) and all the other peeps we spoke to
Visited 2 previous Clubs and was well received which was nice
Worst track time Ive had- 3 laps with a weird flapping noise (Which kept popping up occasionally on way home) then just getting into chasing down some slower cars that had passed me, was red flagged/ end of session after 11mins 20secs.😂 Still, happens I suppose
M40/25 was fun on way home

Didn't know CSDave was there today either- have a piece of his car on mine. say hi next time

All in all a good day, thanks to hard work by the guys that run it all.
Thanks to you- see you next year if not before

Last edited:

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Looks like it was a good day and some nice pictures from @Gus

Seen @Sunglasses_Ron doing a facebook live video but for me the 6 hour drive with work things on a Monday was not a good idea.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Good to see all Comrade members today. We loved the show tbh, even with the weather not great
Sunglasses, Osspoopededoop, Jamie Jme34, Cerrone (Yay Nurburgring) Gus, all peeps behind the jump (Kirsty-you let me spend too much money :) and all the other peeps we spoke to
Visited 2 previous Clubs and was well received which was nice
Worst track time Ive had- 3 laps with a weird flapping noise (Which kept popping up occasionally on way home) then just getting into chasing down some slower cars that had passed me, was red flagged/ end of session after 11mins 20secs.😂 Still, happens I suppose
M40/25 was fun on way home

Didn't know CSDave was there today either- have a piece of his car on mine. say hi next time

All in all a good day, thanks to hard work by the guys that run it all.
Thanks to you- see you next year if not before

didn't hand around the stand all that long tbf mate I think most have parts of my cars on there's these days lol all over the world too

Clio sport 172
It was a great day in my opinion I didn’t stand around that much sorry guys and girls, but iv definitely got my missis into the modified car scene or atleast the clio sport scene aha she made me spend a fortune just on merchandise aha well a fortune for me (a tight northerner [emoji23])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a brilliant idea for the organisers to have hosted this the same weekend as the final round of BTCC going on at Brands Hatch which had the title decider go down to the final race.