ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track day insurance??

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
1st track day for me at csf is it advisable to obtain some track insurance? If so who’s the best company’s?? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
Depends on who you’re insured with they may offer track day insurance as an add on.

I’m with Greenlight and it’s £45 per track day for fully comp cover, good for if you’re a novice, like me...

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Depends on who you’re insured with they may offer track day insurance as an add on.

I’m with Greenlight and it’s £45 per track day for fully comp cover, good for if you’re a novice, like me...

It's not bad but you're excess is double, something like £800.

If you cause that much damage on a track day in these it's practically a write off let's face it ?

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
I’m happy to chuck £45 and pay my excess (not actually 100% sure how much I’ve agreed with them) than go and total mine and someone else’s car as well as other damage to said track.

It’s been a fairly substantial investment so far from my perspective so why go all that way to end up way out of pocket for a small amount upfront?