ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Took the road/track car out a run

Clio 172, Astra burg
As this is my 1st clio i never knew what to expect, never experienced grip in corners like this thing, now i get all the hype for them as track cars.

Cannot wait to get my 1st track day under my belt now.

Ignore that thing hanging out under my rear bumper it won't be there much longer

20190720_193131.jpg
20190720_193157.jpg
20190720_193217.jpg
20190721_134135.jpg

Clio 172, Astra burg
Was on it when i got it haha, no idea what someone was thinking putting that size of a box on a small car like that

182 clio
Yeah wonder what mines weighs now I went from scorpion le mans no resonators and straight through from the manifold to a Janspeed with cat centre and resonators ?

182 clio
no not done any track days yet mine is more a toy ? but now getting used as a daily and with me going grey I thought I would grow up and make it more socially accepted ?

182 clio
3" from manifold too an echo machine exiting the back of a 182 ?.
What a sound though pushing it.
It's still got a nice sound with all previously mentioned when pushing it but is now usable on mways and town.

DC172

ClioSport Club Member
  Renaultsport Clio
I am picking up my Clio 200 ....cup chassis tomorrow from K-Tec 220 miles trip back and I can’t wait..possibly a track evening Wednesday at Cadwell ??