ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Some bargains to be had in Tesco

6f42b45057dd6ddb4d8b5e673c087f77.jpg

ce70507322a4447ffec323854ac28ba3.jpg

Best 20 quid you will spend this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
^^ Tempting.

Wreckfest looks like a great laugh. On PC only at the minute but coming to Xbox November I think.

Horizon 4 also looking pretty good also going to be available on game pass for anyone that already has that.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Anyone experienced their Xbox One controller disconnecting from their Xbox but it still being turned on? Had it earlier (top 3 in PUBG) when the “Controller disconnected” message popped up. Not even plugging it in got it to register as connected.

Obviously died to the blue zone which was gutting but happened again a few games later when diving outta the plan. Had to turn the controller off and back on again to get it to work.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Anyone experienced their Xbox One controller disconnecting from their Xbox but it still being turned on? Had it earlier (top 3 in PUBG) when the “Controller disconnected” message popped up. Not even plugging it in got it to register as connected.

Obviously died to the blue zone which was gutting but happened again a few games later when diving outta the plan. Had to turn the controller off and back on again to get it to work.

Nope never had that happen to me. Very odd! - check if your controller needs a firmware update.

Jonesaaaay93

ClioSport Club Member
Just a heads up for anyone on here with an elite controller (the senseless waste that they are..... i got mine on offer ?). Mine has started to have a drifting analogue stick problem, at first contact with Microsoft I was told that controllers only had 30 days warranty. Not happy about this i did some digging online and challenged it turns out they have a years warranty so my replacements on it's way... so make sure you challenge it if you have any issues with yours :)

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Yes, my old controller used to do that all the time, so I bought a new one and it's been fine, also nice having accurate analogue sticks again, wish I'd done it sooner!

Honda. Tesla Someday
The Halo Master Chief Collection update is out. 73Gb download - and it is INCREDIBLE!!!

Finally, after 4 years, the game is FIXED!! Now in 4K HDR (Xbox One X) and still locked to 60fps! The games look fantastic!

Matchmaking is also fixed! Been playing it a couple of days now since the update rolled out! So damn happy its brought back so many memories! Oh and it now fully supports offline LAN play!

The hype is real ladies and gents!

Oh and its coming to GamePass on the 1st September!

BAM!!

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Can’t manage to get a dinner Solo anymore

This Sanhok premium pass is a kick in the teeth though, just ground out some challenges only to realise after waiting a year for a game to be playable that I have to spend yet another £7 on a premium pass to get my stuff[emoji52][emoji23]

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
You only need the pass if you want the premium rewards. There are non-premium rewards.

Also, they are cosmetics. You don't NEED them per say.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Can’t manage to get a dinner Solo anymore

This Sanhok premium pass is a kick in the teeth though, just ground out some challenges only to realise after waiting a year for a game to be playable that I have to spend yet another £7 on a premium pass to get my stuff[emoji52][emoji23]
I simply do not have the patience for solo dinners any more :(
All about the duo/squad play for me.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I simply do not have the patience for solo dinners any more :(
All about the duo/squad play for me.
Came 2nd a few times earlier and I lost my rag!

At the minute whenever I'm on PUBG all of my mates either don't want to play it or aren't online. Only just come back to it after playing R6S for a few months hardcore haha

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p

At the minute whenever I'm on PUBG all of my mates either don't want to play it or aren't online. Only just come back to it after playing R6S for a few months hardcore haha

Go and play outside you virgin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member

haha the amount of 2nd places ive had is well in the 50's! I did just get a solo dinner just now so im happy lol

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I think the solo games are currently at the easiest point they've ever been. I had 5 solo dinners between launch and May this year (So 6 months). So far in the last 2 weeks I've managed 9.

Since last Tuesday the chicken dinners have been flowing (5 solos, 4 duos and 10 squads). I'll stick some of our best ones up.

Mk1
For those of you in the know, I haven't played since my 360 about 6 years ago.

Should I go for the one s or the one x [emoji23]

I probably wont use it much so was swaying to the s as its so cheap, shame its only in white though..

Anyone know of any good package deals at the moment? Ideally want COD or forza with it haha!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mk1
One X is better but if you're on a budget and don't have a 4k TV then get the One S.
I've just got a new black 4k TV ffs.. just probably wont have time to use the xbox very much [emoji2357] perhaps I'll see if theres any one X deals worth having.. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk