ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the stock centre wheel to top of arch measurement.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Don't know if it will help but I would happily measure mine (stock suspension albeit a bit old!). Not sure if there would be a slight height difference between cup pack and non cup pack?

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Just been out to measure - not sure how accurate you need, take mine as being +/- 5mm (can be more accurate if required) Measurements done with a long steel rule and a spirit level (can also measure passenger side for an average if you need to be even better).

Measured from top of wheel rim (center) to top of arch directly above, ruler is vertical.

Wheel diameter (outer lip to lip, so although I have 16" wheels this measurement will be larger) - 440mm

Drivers side Rear - 124mm (so center of wheel to arch is 344mm)
Drivers side Front - 125mm (center of wheel to arch 345mm).

Hope that helps and like I said don't mind taking more time in the day light if its required.
Rob,

Just been out to measure - not sure how accurate you need, take mine as being +/- 5mm (can be more accurate if required) Measurements done with a long steel rule and a spirit level (can also measure passenger side for an average if you need to be even better).

Measured from top of wheel rim (center) to top of arch directly above, ruler is vertical.

Wheel diameter (outer lip to lip, so although I have 16" wheels this measurement will be larger) - 440mm

Drivers side Rear - 124mm (so center of wheel to arch is 344mm)
Drivers side Front - 125mm (center of wheel to arch 345mm).

Hope that helps and like I said don't mind taking more time in the day light if its required.
Rob,
Thank you so much Rob, sorry for the late reply I just had to get away from this suspension set up as it drove me to the point where I just wanted to get reed of the car ?
Thanks again that has been a great help ?