ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
^^go eat haggis lol! ls engines are fun but i couldnt own a jap car with an ls... would rather stick some jap v8 or v12 in it... i want the v12 in the top secret supra soooo bad!

i would think the spoon car has bigger fronts for traction??

edit for supra v12 pic!

130_0704_05_z+top_secret_v12_toyota_supra+engine_view.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yank mussle! You keep you wee stage 2 hairdryer son! ;)

In all fairness, the Supra and RB26 is are a couple of the most glorious sounding motors ever.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Yank mussle! You keep you wee stage 2 hairdryer son! ;)

In all fairness, the Supra and RB26 is are a couple of the most glorious sounding motors ever.

2jz and rb26 do sound nice i honestly love the sound of a wankel though...

that v12 is sexual though, 900bhp 260mph done.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
2jz and rb26 do sound nice i honestly love the sound of a wankel though...

that v12 is sexual though, 900bhp 260mph done.

the old boy has a 240z, it's Rb24, Early skyline motor! That also sounds beautiful! Don't think i've ever heard an RX7 in person...Detailed one but never heard it...The RX8 sounds horrible tho!

The V12 in the Supra, what is it out of? Originally??

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
A Toyota Century. Luxury saloon. 1GZ engine.

Although it's so far removed from the original now, it probably shares about eight parts.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
the old boy has a 240z, it's Rb24, Early skyline motor! That also sounds beautiful! Don't think i've ever heard an RX7 in person...Detailed one but never heard it...The RX8 sounds horrible tho!

The V12 in the Supra, what is it out of? Originally??

RB's and the L Series before them all sound sexual.

L20's sound the best, but to buy just the L20 you'd probably have to sell your entire 2009 GT-R.

New pants please.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i take it the eight parts are about 8 bolts

its still runing the block, its different pistons... same head... the main parts are stock and its running twin turbo, 2 ecu's lol there is a film of smokey driving it on a jap freeway... i would post it but all the haters will get their knickers in a twist and go on about road racing lol!

clio 182
That facelift dc5 on orange rims is fooking awesome!!!! Full of win! Any1 know what rear bumper is one that? Need to Joe for when I get my dc5 lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
tyre tread has to be inside the top of the arch.... front and sides can be open