ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Green Machine

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
That’s what I call a roof rack.

45323C6B-1252-4A68-8DFC-AB7DA5152035.jpeg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Gave the new one a wash. It’s pretty tidy with the exception of the bonnet. I think it’s been parked under a tree for a long time as it was covered in s**t. I’ve tried everything I know to get it out but it’s still there so I’m assuming it’s eaten into the laquer. Never mind.

CCE0FB03-0912-42D8-A3EC-4FF36E4681F0.jpeg
02DF38F5-6F0E-4D61-8B88-9B0FE17CAF8C.jpeg
68D7E3A1-58D9-4883-ADA6-759CED219B60.jpeg
7C515D89-4BD0-46DA-A704-6EAFF2E281D2.jpeg
3039D330-1B6D-497F-9172-78EF2B85EDAF.jpeg

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
The wagon with the rack for sale already?! My mate sent me s link this morning 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
It's like watching some odd wife swap program, but it's underground volvo dealing. Honestly reckon this thread is better than anything on Netflix at the moment now I've finished The Boys

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
When your wife is stood near the window in your house and someone she knows walks past, I bet she ducks.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I like them, I don't really get the grief you get about them other than the turnover rate of them! I do prefer an estate but that's just me with most cars!

One of my mates is into his old Volvos in a big way, can't see past them for a retro daily.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
It’s not like the saloons are that much smaller than the wagons 😂😂

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
It’s not like the saloons are that much smaller than the wagons 😂😂

Wagons have been done to death but I agree they look better.

I suppose I can always take the £1000s of parts that’ll go off this one and stick it on a wagon at a later date!

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Wagons have been done to death but I agree they look better.

I suppose I can always take the £1000s of parts that’ll go off this one and stick it on a wagon at a later date!

Oh it was more a statement! Those two on your drive are still huge! 🤣

Take parts off the fancy one that’s had loads f work?

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Subtle that.

Looks like the cossie filters people used to stick on the 1.4 Corsa SRI.