ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The everlasting ph1 ITB Build **GREEN-BUILD STARTS AT PAGE 100**

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
the decision was made on the plans for this car the same day and just hours after i went and looked at what was going to be by next car, a toyota glanza, in the end i chose not to go down that route as for the same money if not more i was getting something very dated and not possibly as reliable.

Me and TomS then proceeded to come up with ideas over starbucks and this is what we come up with after a few other ideas.

blackandyellow.jpg

the plan is for coilovers, to refurb the standard wheels something a bit different, this theme will be run through the car. breathing mods, stripped interior with bucket seats and harnesses and a general tidy around of other parts.

so this is how the car started

car2.gif

after i hit a badger i needed the front bumper resprayed and fitted...minty mcmint

100_3562.jpg

the standard wheels which were lying around were then stripped of the tyres and taken to the painter / sprayer. (the r19 wheels are sold)

100_3563.jpg

100_3564.jpg

meanwhile i managed to get hold of some diadem front indicator bulbs to loose that orange look at the front

100_3567.jpg

100_3568.jpg

and also some clear side repeaters to get rid of those beautiful orange ones

100_3594.jpg

and then just an hour ago the painter / sprayer delivered my wheels back
(hard to get a photo of the colour)

100_3588.jpg

100_3589.jpg

100_3590.jpg

100_3591.jpg

100_3593.jpg

100_3592.jpg

very happy to say the least, (thanks to Day for the vinyls)

he still has some other bits to do this week including 2x caf trumpets that will be going in the front fog light holes and also the door badges,

the trumpets and the text on the door badges are going the same colour as the wheel detail.

to go with the trumpets i have received this today from andy905, thanks very much, which will take take of the breathing.

100_3595.jpg

100_3598.jpg

kind of started on the interior by picking up some harnesses, they are a little dirty but with a good clean up should look good, they are 3 points quick release, i am thinking i now want 4's and i may look at getting some others and not even using these (pm me if you are interested)

100_3597.jpg

am watching some seats on ebay and in talks with members on here also, got to be side mounted and fixed i think

am also in need of some coilovers, have been researching these, and am yet to decide on prices and what ones i want.

got something else in the post also....thought it should have come today but it didn't.......have to have another update soon.

interior is for sale including front and rear seats and seatbelts.

steering wheel may also be avaliable soon

also disk changer is avaliable

comments welcome

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Re: someph-ing different...........

Wheels look different, like it alot. Look forward to seeing more.

Suzuki Ignis Sport

ONCE YOU GET UR WHEELS ON

I WILL LOVE YOUR CAR!!!

THE WHEELS LOOK MINT!!!!!!1

Sorry about caps :D

SchwepTek™

Not a fan of black wheels on any cars! But these are the first set that have changed my mind about them! Going to look like a sl*g! ;)

Clio 197

Looks like this will be lush once finished. Really have fallen for the PH1 now. Will own one i think if i needed to spare up some cash on the 197.

340i

Those wheels look the nuts dude!

I may have to copy you now hahahaa ;)

Qashcow

mmm the wheel looks wicked, liking them alot. i had seen something like this recently on another car (cant remember what) and was tempted. but now youve done it, im going back to the drawing board lol

Last edited:

Mint!

One off vinyls Neil, we won't be making them for anyone else so your exclusiveness is guaranteed.

Vinyls supplied by Shine Detailing & Design.
Contact myself or Ady182 for enquiries.

Last edited:
  Vee dub

mate - those wheels look amazing..... even better than I expected

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

glad people approve...although i couldn't really care...lol.....i am fooking stoked.

they wheels ended up being quite a bit more than first anticipated but they are a great finish and they look the nuts, really don't want to put them on til the car is coilovered but they have to go on tomorrow.....

yellow calipers will sit behind the wheels also.....can't wait to carry on with everything else

titanic killer

Wheels are absolute sex they will look mint,great choice mods too,will look spot on,nice one

Love it mate, glad you kept it.

Cant wait to see the change continue.

'92 172, Lotus Elise

phor phux sake freebone...

enough of the 'ph' already ;)

Renault 5 GT Turbo

Looking good fella,

Wheels look fantatic... glad i told my painter to paint my yesterday..... I wont tell ya what colour but there not black so i aint copying ya. :)

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer

wheels are sex! :clap:

lairy colours look awesome on track cars :D

phase 1 172

were your wheels tire when they got back from the painters hence being on your bed?

wheels looking great got a simila idea for my beast, nice one for going down an original route mate

nice wheels!
My mates dun them with his subaru wheels after we saw that style everywhere at autosport international

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

cheers chaps.....

some of them being fitted today....

old wheels off
100_3599.jpg

new wheels on
100_3600.jpg

some more shots (dirty car, and raining hard)
100_3601.jpg

100_3602.jpg

100_3603.jpg

old wheels off, cleaned and ready for delivery to the new owner
100_3605.gif

got home smiling and a little bit lighter on the wallet and then found this had come
100_3607.gif

will be going in when buckets and harnesses go in.

more work next week, will be fitting the yellow trumpets and then all the ven air ducting, and also the door badges

calipers will be going yellow and the wheel bolts in black

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member

got home smiling and a little bit lighter on the wallet and then found this had come
100_3607.gif

will be going in when buckets and harnesses go in.

That's a mean decat pipe :p

Although I'm more interested in the CCM sticks, needing to buy a whole set of kit again as am taking up hockey again :)