ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Outside work, never seen it before - naturally I had to get a better look!

9gW4JIN.jpg

pqMjO1G.jpg

neBKh4Q.jpg

:love::love:

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
How can you tell that it's not a UK spec ?

I just googled the reg, it gets used!! 😎

Headlamps. UK Evo's had projector headlamps and both units are the same diameter within those. #nerd

I think the Urus is lovely and not normally an SUV fan.

This was hooning around locally a few weeks back. Love the sound just not the yellow..

An immaculate looking bright red G reg E Type convertible at lunch earlier.
And an F reg bright metallic green Merc 190E minter still with the original hub caps last night.
😎

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
We have a Ranger Raptor as a demo at work at the moment.
20190821_175927.jpg
20190821_175933.jpg

Trouble with them is, because they replaced the leaf springs on the rear with McPherson struts the payload has gone down to under a ton and they can't be sold as commercial vehicles.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Yeah that is a bit of an issue in this country I should imagine. Fine for the yanks, where lots of people have trucks as cars, but a pain here.

They're still cool as f**k though.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
It would have been nice if we'd got a bigger engine, even 2.3 EcoBoost or something, but I still think they're awesome. They have real presence in the metal.

Clio 172, Abarth 500
I passed a Toyota supra yesterday, doubt it was a 2jz-GTE engine one but a supra all the same. Couldn't get a pic as was driving but looked like it had been sat and not looked after as it was covered in leaves and mud etc from trees. Such a shame as these cars are becoming rarer. Hopefully it was being saved...

I passed a Toyota supra yesterday, doubt it was a 2jz-GTE engine one but a supra all the same. Couldn't get a pic as was driving but looked like it had been sat and not looked after as it was covered in leaves and mud etc from trees. Such a shame as these cars are becoming rarer. Hopefully it was being saved...

My mates got a manual twin turbo one tucked away in his workshop. It’s great!

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Saw a mint 1.6 laser Capri yesterday, looked cool as.

Back in they day I always viewed them as a poor mans car and it was all about the 2.8 or 3.0 versions 😂

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Saw a WR3 V-Storm kit car earlier.

Single seat up front and 2 at the rear like a McLaren F1.