ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
20190412_181612.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Followed a Toyota Land Cruiser with Trade plates over some middle eastern plates.

5.7 V8 badge on the back and still had plastic over the seats.

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
Just drove past the new Z4 and, my god, in the flesh it is damn ugly, didn't manage to get a pic so heres a google pic, was in this colour with the roof up.

Afte googling I have to say the coupe does look nice.
518dd0beea6b8855654d13b695174a92.jpg

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I saw one in town with the roof down the other day, I thought it looked nice actually! Driver was a hot blonde girl too, which helped

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
Saw a new 8 series yesterday. They are big!!! And I just saw an i8. I really like them.
I liked the i8 when they came out but now they are so common in the North West, I see at least 1 every day or two, they are still nice but it's kind of like supercars there much better to be seen when the're a rare breed

So far today

Daytona spider
70 corniche convertible
Dino
Alfa 8c
2 Audi etron sun's
Old Audi rs2 avant
Several maclarens

And I only popped into town to drop the wife off ...... #surreylife

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

197 clio cup
Just seen this by work. Want to say f12 but think I might be wrong. Would have been fine if it was French or jap lol
6d3cd0be36572d695ccc703d99adccae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk