ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Seen two DB11’s and a 997 GT3 RS on my way to Lincoln this afternoon.

Those farmers must be making s**t loads

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Matte Black Bentley Continental and an Aston Martin V12 Vanquish having a go at each other on the M1 towards Leeds earlier.

Shortly followed by a f**king tail in an stanced E46 320d that was shredding it's own tyres quicker than its 0-100 time. And then another whopper in an EP3 Type R who thought he could keep up with an Aston[emoji2357]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Saw the bloke that lives on my street with the Shelby GT500 so I followed him[emoji23] (We were both going the same way anyway, I'm not a freak)

Sounds epic, looks epic and makes my balls feel fuzzy. Luckily this time I had my mrs in the car and she could get some pics

e3905dce523fe4aa5724f39f72150538.jpg
bf5b701200fb5a0485d26ea95fa3cc60.jpg
b4e11ffcb9b8039cf494ddd416a923d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
On Thursday morning, I saw a convoy of two RR Cullinans and a Ghost heading towards Oxford on the A34. Cullinans looked great from behind IMO.

Yesterday morning, I saw a convoy of seven(!) RR Phantoms heading in the opposite direction. Not sure what’s been going on, bloody expensive convoys though!!

Metallic red KIA Stinger just now, with the reg ST18 NGR. Never seen one before!
I think that's a Kia UK car

The Head office is round the corner from our house and they run loads of Stingers on the management fleet and I am sure I have seen that plate

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
On Thursday morning, I saw a convoy of two RR Cullinans and a Ghost heading towards Oxford on the A34. Cullinans looked great from behind IMO.

Yesterday morning, I saw a convoy of seven(!) RR Phantoms heading in the opposite direction. Not sure what’s been going on, bloody expensive convoys though!!

i heard rolls are punting them out on cheap lease deals.

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
Saw 3 Mustangs in Neston today sounded amazing as they went past shortly followed by a silver Clio 1*2 punching it (I think to catch them up?) Start of reg NK04.

Around 30 mins later in Ledsham a Ferrari 599 GTB

No pictures as was in the 4x4 and not got a dash cam in it yet [emoji45]

I think that's a Kia UK car

The Head office is round the corner from our house and they run loads of Stingers on the management fleet and I am sure I have seen that plate

Maybe. I've not seen one before! I saw it near work.

Think they take them round the local Kia dealer when someone wants a stinger test drive