ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Left work to discover Batman was in the car park.

IMG_20181011_163105.jpg

IMG_20181011_163123.jpg

IMG_20181011_163130.jpg

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Merc GT-R at work at the moment. Beautiful machine, I’ll get a pic on Monday.

Meanwhile, the cockpit of the car I’m in at the moment, quick pic as I didn’t take my house keys so I’m waiting on the wife to return home:
B8B25701-726D-423A-8B75-56366FD001B7.jpeg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Parents neighbour just bought a Maserati Levante, Quite a cool looking thing and only seen a couple on the roads.

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
On my way home from work in Preston today. Lol at the number plate [emoji23]
f25e79c72c9ce199ec2c3701482a2e0f.jpg

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
Looked like a velvet texture with gold chrome vinyl on the lines that are usually a different colour

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Went to look at a car this morning. Guys also got an e55 wagon, c55 wagon, old range rover, caterham 21. His daily is a battered (but solid)guards red 944 turbo.
88d48d4f255405d95b90597d7f119cd4.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Mayfair in London last night, pretty quiet really but several were out (I did not go car spotting) ?

McLaren 720S in white with black roof.
Lamborghini Huracan Spyder in matt black.
Lamborghini Huracan Performante in green with gold wheels.
Lamborghini Aventador in yellow.
Lamborghini Aventador with a chrome bluey green wrap (belongs to Yanni off the TV)
Ferrari 360CS in red (no stripe, povvo!) ;)
New shape Maybach SWB in black.

I love how the performante is just casually parked at the side of the road

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Haha, I know!! I saw it a few weeks ago in traffic in the morning & the dude had the roof off, it was loud AF even stationary. I didn't think I'd see it again, so when I saw it last night I thought I'd better get some pics. It is in London (by Liverpool St station) so I see a fair few around.

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
View attachment 1391937

How boring and understated does that Ferrari look? Could almost appear a some Peugeot coupe derivative or something.

The 993 Porsche Turbo however - amazing!
I had to double take that myself as at first I thought it was a Pug coupe [emoji23]

In Ormskirk this morning seen 2 Corvette C7s on test plates with California rear plates followed by a Mustang GT, the noise as they took off was rediculous!