ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

new Civic Type R in chrome wrap

number plate was something along the lines of *8gly ..... I agree

I really must get a dash can as won't go near phone while driving

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Saw this on M27 earlier.. think it's a half decent one. Reg check shows it as 400 odd bhp. Looked cool from the front, but your genergic porsche from the rear!

48e850a5-d47c-4d74-89b6-c92fbd33f670.jpg

On Friday night I saw a mint condition, burgundy K Reg Sierra Sapphire LX still with the original wheel trims on. Plus a black VX220 yesterday, I've not seen one in donkeys years!

McLaren Senna , seen 3 this week on their post production shakedown .

The test route is on the way to my gym

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Kuwait F12 been parked in Westminster for a couple of weeks

Attachments

• DB720F96-CCD0-4748-9B86-DD64FE5995DD.jpeg
    DB720F96-CCD0-4748-9B86-DD64FE5995DD.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 224

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
at least they didn't park in the disabled bay......oh wait yes they did. Do you think they can afford that ticket LOL.
There was an expired blue badge for a different vehicle reg on the dashboard and a handwritten note apologising for not renewing it.
Guess there's probably a decent business for black-market blue badges

18 reg blue Lambo Huracan Spyder with black wheels just now, it was loud AF even when it was sat there & it had a huge spoiler on the boot (which looked gash) After googling it up, it was a Performante Spyder. I don't recall the stripes along the doors though otherwise I'd have realised straight away what it was.

I forgot, I saw an old Porsche 911 last night, mint condition, from the time when they had the 911 badge in gold on the boot. It had Fuch's on it too. I loved it!

Saw an old G reg Range Rover Vogue the other day parked up. Man it looked tiny! I've also seen a Mk1 Twingo most evenings (we didn't get them here) still on French plates with 97 on them, but I don't know what that means.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Saw an old G reg Range Rover Vogue the other day parked up. Man it looked tiny! I've also seen a Mk1 Twingo most evenings (we didn't get them here) still on French plates with 97 on them, but I don't know what that means.

The old plate with the number at the end?

The number is the regional code of where it was registered.

43280737490_a2de999a16_c.jpg
Untitled by

My boss just picked this up as a weekend car alongside his Macan. It's no 911 but it's lovely.

I've spotted a tidy red and white 2CV a couple of times this week. It's comical how much they lean going around roundabouts.
A dude on Reddit's mum had a G reg one in those colours (I think from new) the dude said that all of the town knew the car and liked it.
It got stolen and stripped. They found it in a warehouse with some other stolen motors. It was quite sad seeing basically a shell and the engine left.
I know they're not a must have car, but they have character, and I love the really early ones.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I saw what I’m pretty sure was the new Aston DBS Superleggera on the way home. Didn’t manage to get a pic but had the V12 AML numberplate. Looked real good, very wide on the road

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Spotted a red GT2 RS on my way to work last night. He booted it from traffic lights as he was in the left turn lane wanting to go straight. Wanker. Car went well.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I see a few of those 6x6 things, f**king waste of space up Sloane Avenue.

These all seemed to belong to the same middle eastern chap:

View attachment 1389650

GT2RS, check.
Mansory F12 thing, check.
Aventador SV, check.
GT2RS, check,
Bentayga, check.
Barely any taste, check.

The only one I'd want is that pork.

I'd go Evoque-hunting with that Merc - let the middle-class managers get schooled in the way of a genuinely capable off-roader. :p