ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I saw a DB11 last night, 17 reg, dunno if he had the 'kitchen work surface' interior though as it was driving.

My parents neighbour has one on his drive at the moment, assume it's his. They look a whole lot better in the metal than they do in pics!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
My parents neighbour has one on his drive at the moment, assume it's his. They look a whole lot better in the metal than they do in pics!
Definitely.
When we were taking photos for our website, it took me about half an hour to get the right shots. Some angles they look s**t.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Something amazing about that Dino, don't think i've seen a replica one before. I simple private plate would sort most history issues.

SQ5

They are lovely inside, I got to move a customers one back and forward, along with his 650s. Sound brilliant too

Albi Blue 200
Sorry for flooding - blame Tapatalk!
b3c143637a49cbaebdb7b5b24e96273a.jpg
b07780b6b010bb616b49db8d8beaa2fb.jpg

Not a classic etc, but I saw an E46 M3 convertible last night in some light metallic red colour. I've never seen one in that colour before and I doubt it was a respray (I guess a BM individual colour) It looked really nice :cool:

Albi Blue 200
996 GT3 close to my house; never seen it outside in the summer time - looks like a viewing for a buyer [emoji17]
9d08b648cafeffb6feafabcd51214719.jpg

I saw an F80 BMW M3 ColinG mobile on Friday in white with the M Sport colours on it & some other set of wheels, it looked ace!!

what i hadnt spotted and he must have arrived later was a ferrari 250 SWB

they left together , so clearly knew each other

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

cheeky git the MOT expired on 17th august !!

however its only got just over 11k miles on the clock !

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk