ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Big meet and convoy down too Trax?

Italian 3.2 V6
Ok so i will be attending Trax this year.

Im based up in cumbria (Carlilse) and will be travelling down on the sat (leaving around 10am) and aiming to stop at the Prem inn at northampton ( NN4 7YD ) on the sat night, maby even a night out?. Then up on the sunday to attend Trax for the day. then back up home on the sunday night.

thinking if anyone and everyone who is attending Trax to join me on the way down, as i will be covering a big trip down most the country lol!

so if so, we will obv stop off at certain main meeting points on the way down to collect people on the way and get a huge convoy going. i think if this works it would be epic! and a Fantastic experiance! just imagin it ;)

Put your name down if you up for it! :D

1. PSJ.
2. ..
3. ..

P.S. hope admin etc dont mind this is not in the Local meet threads but its more of a big badboy Meet/Cruise down to Trax ;) if its a problem please delete rather than move. thanks.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
I'd be up for this but was more into camping ahah! Weather permitting of course... Lymm would be a good place for me to meet you!

Italian 3.2 V6
Travelling down on the 4th of Sept and the event is the sunday 5th of sept. :)

camping also, im sure there will be one near the prem inn. just meet at the prem in before we all set off to trax on the sunday morning :D

So yea, if your up for it, name down and place to meet (Obv somewere easy and quick to meet of the motorway or something)

PSJ.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Offft. Maybe on holiday that week and car should have had a few tweeks. When do we have to buy the tickets by and how much/

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone not wanting to stay over then there will be another convoy down the M1, exactly the same times as the FCS one with maybe an extra meeting place further down the m1 :)

Even more important to get to this early after what happened last year, must of been in the que for well over an hour, almost 2!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Come down on the friday with me! and home on the monday make a proper weekend of it!

Italian 3.2 V6
im buying mine and booking me n the misses in the prem inn etc tmrw :D want to get it sorted asap.

PSJ.

Italian 3.2 V6
so were is everyone wanting to stay? (ppl not wanting to camp) the prem inn or hol express ?

im easy.

PSJ.

alien green rs133
but tbh the holiday express was really really nice.

i would rather pay the extra molah. it has a sercure car park and is very easy/close to silverstone and night out aswell :D

hey guys, i been to trax over the years since 1999, i havnt been for a few years so really looking forward to it, wheres everyone traveling from......id be coming from south wales

A moody 182
I'll be up for convoying down Piers....... and then meeting up at Premier inn Sunday morning (will be staying with my brother near Buckingham)....

Da

Less
I'm torn between the camping and the hotel...I like my luxuries! :eek:

You booked anything yet Piers?

How far from Silverstone is that Prem Inn @ £30??

Monaco Blue 172
im staying at the travel lodge in old strafford (7 miles from silverstone) would anyone be convoying that way?

200 FF Storm Grey
I'm up for this, should be going down with a few other nw lads so could meet you at sandbach or what ever, we're hotelling it though

best price for hotel is £68 at holiday inn express, Loake Close which is 15 miles away from silverstone! is there any closer hotels at all?

So what hotels are people staying at on the saturday, I'll be coming down in convoy on saturday with the NW lot, but dont want to be coming down then out the way, be good if can get the same hotel as some other cs'ers

looks like everyones staying at holiday inn or premier inn, was hoteling it at first but now camping as it seems the fun'er thing to do