ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Terry's E92 330i

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Ooof! That's nowhere near the tread depth markers but it's done that to the shoulder? Badly aligned?

Yes, my own fault really. Had the rear shocks give up on it over a year ago and completely forgot to get the alignment done after replacing them.

New tyres and 4 wheel alignment booked in for Thursday.

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Finally got around to doing the rear diff oil yesterday, only a year after I originally planned to do it ?! Also did another oil service as that was due.

Definitely should've invested in an electric fluid pump as I was using some manual thing that took forever. Old oil was filthy, sealed for life my ass!

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Gave the engine bay a quick going over too while I was down there as it was looking pretty grim. Going to miss this engine when I have to buy something sensible in the very near future ?

Scrubbed with apc and then a coating of AF Dressle.

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Finally got around to doing the rear diff oil yesterday, only a year after I originally planned to do it [emoji28]! Also did another oil service as that was due.

View attachment 1408416

View attachment 1408417

View attachment 1408418

Definitely should've invested in an electric fluid pump as I was using some manual thing that took forever. Old oil was filthy, sealed for life my ass!

View attachment 1408419

Diff bearings are like chocolate on modern bm’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk