ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Teeside park this Wednesday (calling all northeast massive)

Barge
That doesn't matter, Kev. It's not just about that... They build a character and you've already got black dots against that name of yours - you've no idea of the people on this forum and what they see, those who just look and don't post; and what you posted above is arrogant and cocky. All I'll say is just be more careful, I can't say fairer than that.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
You should take some of ya own advice then. Say pedo bear might be seen as a serious subject to some on here but yet you advertise it on your car which mite be see as arrogant and cocky. All I can say is be more careful, I can't say fairer than that.

Barge
Roffle. Mature as always. Two completely different ends of the spectrum. Almost killing yourself and someone else vs a sticker. FLOLz0rz!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Pedophilia is no joke to some people. And all I said on that subject is that they have no proof or witnesses which is nothing they don't already know. I've paid for my accident and found it no joke as you put it and I can say anything about it I like without having people point the judging fingers at me.
I thought you were on about me and chris which is ( not being a dick) none of your beeswax either TBQFH.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Nope there's a thread on here somewhere from the northern echo I think and I've never tried to hide the fact i was in a accident.

E92 M3
Cheers Tupps it's probs 1 of the best around TBH, good engine aswell as chris found out, get yours pc'd and a wheel refurb and it will look mint. I won't mention the exhaust. Lol

this thread has been up since Monday scot thought every1 would have seen it or I would have text ya.

not on here much now mate. ya will have to let me no how it goes in court

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
al be down in my mates iceland grey saxo, doubt i will get to see you guys!

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Didnt see this thread, couldnt make it the last time i said, ended up working. I will try my best to turn up once though

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
there was a black 182 down, b16 cjp, drives like an absolute c**k! came past me on the a19 at atleast 130-140mph, makes us all look like dickheads