ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TD 1.2's on offwer £383 a set

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Demon tweeks currently have a good deal on these. Only the black are in the offer and come with fitting kit

Size is 15"/ET35 for that price

Thought this might be helpful to others :)

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Not that I need them. But wonder if they are a direct fit without spiggot rings. Curious
I emailed asking if I could have them with the correct centre bore but they just replied saying they come with fitting kit so didn't really answer my question. soon find out I guess :)

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  Clio 172
I fitted a set to a friend's car this weekend, which he ordered from Demon Tweeks a few months ago and they have refused to take back.

They are the same as offered above in white. The front wheels fit fine, the rears rub on the brake pads. This is due to the generic fitment and spigot rings imo, which are big. There is no chamfer on the outer edge of the center of the wheel. I have had to chamfer the edge to prevent them rubbing.

This is definately an issue with the wheel and not the car. I have exactly the same wheel on my car with correct center bore and they fit perfect. The center of the wheel is different and there is a chamfer on the outer edge.

Demon Tweeks refuse to accept the wheels are not fit for purpose, despite bring ordered specifically for a 182 in the correct offset. Without modifying they would not fit!!! There customer service is terrible and I would avoid. Order from somewhere with correct center bore and guaranteed fitment.

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 16v/172 daily
I fitted a set to a friend's car this weekend, which he ordered from Demon Tweeks a few months ago and they have refused to take back.

They are the same as offered above in white. The front wheels fit fine, the rears rub on the brake pads. This is due to the generic fitment and spigot rings imo, which are big. There is no chamfer on the outer edge of the center of the wheel. I have had to chamfer the edge to prevent them rubbing.

This is definately an issue with the wheel and not the car. I have exactly the same wheel on my car with correct center bore and they fit perfect. The center of the wheel is different and there is a chamfer on the outer edge.

Demon Tweeks refuse to accept the wheels are not fit for purpose, despite bring ordered specifically for a 182 in the correct offset. Without modifying they would not fit!!! There customer service is terrible and I would avoid. Order from somewhere with correct center bore and guaranteed fitment.
Il be sure to check this out on arrival. Thanks for the heads up

deanoE30M3

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a different note, I went to use demon tweeks for some new centre caps and spigots for old oz racing wheels and they was rude and didn’t wanna know so I went some where else!

I wouldn’t use them..

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
Demon Tweeks have obviously got to big for there boots. Happens alot when companies get greedy and profit focused.

Nothing wrong with making money but you don't take the piss out of paying customers.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Merc ML55
Polleysport are probably one of the cheapest, admittedly they're et40 and only in gloss black but at £312 a set (without delivery). That's where I'll be going to get some more this winter

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
Polleysport are probably one of the cheapest, admittedly they're et40 and only in gloss black but at £312 a set (without delivery). That's where I'll be going to get some more this winter

Another Thumbs up for Polleysport. I bought my AO48’s from them and they are a small outfit with excellent service. I personally went to pick mine up as I was in the area but he did mention that delivery for 4 tyres would have been between £15-£20 for a set.