ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swansea Cruise 16th - Does anybody bother with these things?

In the title really.
There's some 'cruise' thing tomorrow night probably around Llanelli, does anybody actually bother with this stuff? Or shall I write it off as I was planning to and save my fuel for the mountains.

Bug

Megane rs250
I went to the halloween one . . . . Never again for me, way too many fools handbraking where people were parked
I stayed for about 15 minutes couldn't handle the paranoia any longer

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I must say there seems to be a huge car scene in Swansea?

There is South Wales cruise club whose founder lives here so that's probably where it stems from. A lot of them are douchebags though. I rarely see any of them out and about but thousands of chav chariots don the sticker!

I must admit I checked it out.

Parked a good walk away from the action but I spotted a couple of Clios there. :) Lots of VXRs though. Lots and lots of VXRs... But there was a healthy mix of everything and some interesting machines turned up. Good to see what people own actually.
Lots of people turned up, a good couple of thousand but the location could have been better.

Lots of flames, lots of fucked rubber, lots of noise. Then the cops showed up so I made a quiet exit.

Glad I took a look but not my scene I think.

Bug

Megane rs250
My mates younger brother went. . . He came back to his car after a walk around to see someone had thrown a kfc ice cream and it covered his roof and boot so I dont think he's going again

RB 182
I went down, they need bigger areas as it was to crowded! I agree probably about 50% were vxr's down there! Saw a trophy and a lovely liquid yellow! All you hear is 'mate smash the limiter' while driving through haha