ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday Brunch Club North Weald 22 June 10:30 am

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Another good meet today. Nice weather, some great cars and a few vintage planes. Including a Spitfire and a Flying boat.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Glad u had a good morning chaps. I never got up until 11 plus ive had to sort the mini out as its going tomorrow for a newer one

I was debating coming to this, but I was rebleeding the coolant at 9.30am so knocked the idea on the head and took my time!

Ill try make the next one, if there is one :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Cracking meet chaps.

Was great to see you all again, it was also great to get a chance to use the car again.

Good seeing you again Ricardos car goes very well indeed mate. ;)

Hope to see you all again in 2 weeks time. :approve:

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Brilliant morning, good to meet more people and some i know already. Cracking location, the breakfast was a decent size, and a nice run out for the Clio. Phase1sr the Clio is just stupidly ultra new, like better than factory, a pleasure to look round it. A nice little run out on the way home too ;) :DLooking forward to seeing pics, did Ron film any footage?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Yes mate, 2 short vids but they haven't come out very well.

Our cars sound very alike, is yours de-catted mate?