ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Summer meet

Hi guys, looking to hold a decent meet that everyone will enjoy, in the past we have had meets at the ok dinner on the A19, a BBQ at hamsterly forest and a meet at Penshaw monument, can I have your suggestions?

Clio 182 trophy
Just seen this, ive haven't been to any of those meets in the past but im definitely up for either, perhaps the Hamsterley one will be nice on a sunday afternoon

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Scott can you come too? You said you were popping back up in the summer :smile:

im still skint lol. but im still planning on coming up, i just don't know when.

ill let everyone know when i come though so we can get a meet on :)

if i dont bring the clio to the north east though youll have to take me in the corsa :eek:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I'm up on the 18th july till the 26th.

Unsure yet if I'm bringing the clio. It barely fits in my parents garage lol. But I'm up for a meet, if it's a drive though I'll have to call shotgun with someone if I'm not in the clio.

Clio 200 Turbo
Yeah course! I'm going on holiday on Monday so if you do it before then I'll send you the money.

Are you going to croft on Sunday @Stu- ?

Clio 200 Turbo
Rsoc show with track time. I'm booked on for the day. Show some fords how a car is meant to handle 😂
I'd imagine 9am till 5 or so

Fiesta ST
Anything happening? Wouldn't mind meeting people from up here in the North East/Teesside. Know there is a few around Boro etc

I'll be very surprised if anything gets organised! For the last 2 years, our area reps have done f**k all. The meets that have taken place have just been organised between what few members post on here now.

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Autoscan in Stockton (Norton) are trying to organise a rolling road day/meet towards the end of July. Could link these 2 events.

182 Inferno
Hi guys, looking to hold a decent meet that everyone will enjoy, in the past we have had meets at the ok dinner on the A19, a BBQ at hamsterly forest and a meet at Penshaw monument, can I have your suggestions?
Whaaat?! I've never seen such a meet at Penshaw?! Must let me know of next one... I live there

Mini R56 JCW 211bhp
Id be up for the next meet if I could make it. Mentioned to Stu yesterday about wanting mine on the rolling road to see how healthy it is if that's still a possibility as well

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
it's been dead for a lot of years now, when i was Rep there were meets every month for a long time and was really active back then. Was quit surprised to see some activity on here past couple days, been no post activity for the past couple months.

Needs someone to step up and take command for Rep and gets some decent meets oragised