ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STOLEN Clio 200 Gordini

A Class AMG Line
My friends Clio RS has been stolen in Wednesbury, west midlands yesterday (8/3/18)
It is a Gordini so it is quite unique so it has a few stand out features that will hopefully make it stand out more; white details, no white stripes as seen on many Gordinis, built in TomTom (quite rare on gordinis) and an HID kit.

Last seen in Bilston

His plate ML60 FNS has been thrown off (spotted by someone on a Facebook group) and new plates added FE11 YGA
Which comes back as a blue 1.5 dci clio

I'll add some pictures and hopefully, it helps!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    210.5 KB · Views: 105
  • FullSizeRender-1.jpeg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpeg
    214.9 KB · Views: 104
  • FullSizeRender-3.jpeg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 105
  • FullSizeRender-2.jpeg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpeg
    248.6 KB · Views: 107
  SG9 Forester STi
That’s awful :( hope they find the b******s and he gets his car back.

That being said if it happened to me I’d want a new car. Wouldn’t like the thought of it being ragged by the t***s who stole it.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Has it been found/located, etc.

s**t thing to happen and why pick one of the most noticeable models in the range?

A Class AMG Line
Has it been found/located, etc.

s**t thing to happen and why pick one of the most noticeable models in the range?
No luck yet, I’ll keep this updated if anything changes

Shame that people can’t have these nice models without idiot wanting to steal them

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
No luck yet, I’ll keep this updated if anything changes

Shame that people can’t have these nice models without idiot wanting to steal them
Agreed. Although it' normally the case with better cars (if you know what I mean)....if it is for a robbery or something they prefer 5 doors.

Still...they're b******s anyway.

A Class AMG Line
Agreed. Although it' normally the case with better cars (if you know what I mean)....if it is for a robbery or something they prefer 5 doors.

Still...they're b******s anyway.
I agree, usually see top end cars or more commonly Fiesta ST’s being stolen

Update!

The car has been found! The idiot was still driving around in it in the town he stole it from! It was parked up and I noticed it, thankfully no damage has been done to it. Police have recovered the car and will do what they need to do.

Thanks!

Jesus. Typical Bilstonian. Thieving & thick t***s. Glad its found.

Update!

The car has been found! The idiot was still driving around in it in the town he stole it from! It was parked up and I noticed it, thankfully no damage has been done to it. Police have recovered the car and will do what they need to do.

Thanks!

Sign of the policing cuts. Hes been driving it around for this long and not one officer noticed it! The main cop shop is in Bilston too

A Class AMG Line
Sign of the policing cuts. Hes been driving it around for this long and not one officer noticed it! The main cop shop is in Bilston too
Comes to something I when I find it! It took the police 1hr to arrive after calling them. Altough, he was using plates that stated it was a Gordini, but it just knew it was his as the built in TomTom ect

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
So dumb arse theif was driving it round on cloned plates off another Gordini.

If that's the case it's not really that surprising the police didn't spot it is it?

At least it's been found now. Did the tea leaf get caught.

A Class AMG Line
So dumb arse theif was driving it round on cloned plates off another Gordini.

If that's the case it's not really that surprising the police didn't spot it is it?

At least it's been found now. Did the tea leaf get caught.
He hasn't been caught, police recovered the car for forensics so if he's been done before It'll catch up to him

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
f**king thick police.

They should have realised that the gordini was on false plates and stopped and done a vin check. They should also realise that loads of those golf r’s are on false plates and stop every one of them as well as they’ve got f**k all else to do.

Lazy f**king pig b******s.

What the f**k do we pay tased for?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Don't golf R's come with false plates? Or is it an option?
Anyway, glad it's found but how did you know it was your mates car and not one that someone in the area had just bought? Have you thought about joining the popo?

A Class AMG Line
Don't golf R's come with false plates? Or is it an option?
Anyway, glad it's found but how did you know it was your mates car and not one that someone in the area had just bought? Have you thought about joining the popo?
Easy spot mate, granted not all Gordin's I'd have seen would be stolen but you don't see many by mine.
I could tell by the TomTom and some damage to the alloy that he had.
Ah, I should join the popo, I'd be good but I'm sure my medical degree will pay better haha

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Comes to something I when I find it! It took the police 1hr to arrive after calling them. Altough, he was using plates that stated it was a Gordini, but it just knew it was his as the built in TomTom ect

Should of waited for him to come back to it and stoved his fuckin head in !

Nil presently.
Easy spot mate, granted not all Gordin's I'd have seen would be stolen but you don't see many by mine.
I could tell by the TomTom and some damage to the alloy that he had.
Ah, I should join the popo, I'd be good but I'm sure my medical degree will pay better haha
Let me say, unequivocally, until you're at least a registrar, that your statement is entirely false. Few foundation or ST Doctors will tell you that the wage is in any way representative of the efforts applied to obtain it (unless you join via the forces).

A Class AMG Line
Let me say, unequivocally, until you're at least a registrar, that your statement is entirely false. Few foundation or ST Doctors will tell you that the wage is in any way representative of the efforts applied to obtain it (unless you join via the forces).
Oh I know, I meant in the long run, being in foundation year 1&2 will pay little, I plan on becoming a GP so that’ll be more rewarding in many aspects