ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard gearshift in Tayside?

Clio Trophy
Still having bother with my gearshift despite removing the Yanoo lever (3rd to 4th feels crap and inconsistent) and I'm not sure if the linkage is standard or not. The garage seemed to say everything was fine but there is still something not right.

Looking to compare it with a 100% standard one if anyone is in the Tayside area or near (I'm in Carnoustie) and would be so kind to let me see what theirs is like in comparison?

Have already changed oil, engine mounts etc.

clio cup 182
Morning,
I have a 2005 182 cup sitting on axle stands in my garage.
I will be removing the engine and gear box today, you can have a look at the standard gear box bits if you like.
I'm in the Ferry.

clio cup 182
No problem,
I should have my car back together in a week or so, if your still having problems with your gear shift
Just get I touch

Clio Trophy
Yeah I'd appreciate that thanks. I should be going to have a look at a car in Arbroath in a couple of weeks or so too so at least I'll have a good frame of reference now.