ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spray bottle for tar remover.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Hi chap's.
I'm after a spray bottle that won't sh1t it's self when you fill it with tar remover. My current one worked for a while but the seals have rotted away so now it just leak's the tar remover rather than spray it.

I don't want to spend a fortune eaither, what's out there?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Just use a little at a time and use it all / rinse it out - don't leave any in the spray bottle.

Solvents will eat plastic/rubber.. hence why it gets delivered in a metal container.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Yeah you can get specific trigger heads

My autobrite just the tonic is exactly the same. I was using it with gloves on the other week, and it disolved my gloves lol

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Just use a little at a time and use it all / rinse it out - don't leave any in the spray bottle.

Solvents will eat plastic/rubber.. hence why it gets delivered in a metal container.
I know mate, I'm just lazy. I have left engine degreaser in a cheap B&Q spray bottle and it's been fine.

Standard bottle with the grey chemical head.

Mine has been in the bottle for years and nothing has melted with Tardis inside it.
Cheers mate, I'll get one ordered tonight.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.