ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sports CArs in the Park Newby Hall 6th May 2018

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Anyone fancy convoying with some nicer cars from Knaresborough? Not sure how the turnout out will be for these guys as the page only has 700 followers.
d2229518e8e1f0861f27b2f7bd3f5b63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clio 172, mondeo td
We’re coming from Huddersfield so we won’t be in knaresborough for 8am if I’m honest, not sure the latest. You can buy tickets is but it will probably be on the website

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
We’re coming from Huddersfield so we won’t be in knaresborough for 8am if I’m honest, not sure the latest. You can buy tickets is but it will probably be on the website
I’m coming from Huddersfield also, live in town. Didn’t really think about it but 8am is really early to be getting there, means would have to set off at about 7. Will probably meet somewhere just outside at around 8:45. Still looking for somewhere to meet.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
J46 on A1 M there’s some services just past Wetherby could meet there?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Don't think I'll be attending this as I'm meeting up with some old mates this Sunday. Sorry :(

clio 172, mondeo td
We’ll be in the flame red cliosport, but we do like to park up and wonder around most of the day if I’m honest

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Here's my pics, not many as was focusing on actually enjoying the day and the weather. All unedited and original.
IMG_0358.JPG
IMG_0359.JPG
IMG_0363.JPG
IMG_0364.JPG
IMG_0365.JPG
IMG_0367.JPG
IMG_0368.JPG
IMG_0369.JPG
IMG_0370.JPG
IMG_0372.JPG