ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sports Cars in the Park- Lotherton Hall September 17th 2017

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Tickets are only sale now for the next SCITP meeting. See http://www.carsinthepark.org.uk for ticket details.
Slightly earlier in the month than usual to avoid clashes with other shows, Lotherton is a good one to take the family along to as besides the cats there's the Hall, gardens, playground and bird garden all included in your entry. Pack a picnic though as the cafe gets rammed at the best of times! Easy to get to from the M1 or A1 it's a nice day out.
http://www.leeds.gov.uk/lothertonhall

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. Just reread my first post and yeah, I knew I should have waited until I got home to do it! Had an hour spare at work and still missed the auto correct f**k ups.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
am I reading their website correct it say 61 cars, surely there will be more there on the day.
Definitely, still 3 weeks to go yet and plenty of time for the numbers to go up, it's usually a really good turnout.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Strange? Anyway meant to post the following:

Put me on the list please.

Are we getting a club spot together?

@RenaultVirgin @OssPoop
They usually just put all the French stuff together so it may be better if we can all meet up near by and go in together. It's a relaxed affair though so no worries if we're a bit spread out. I was in the middle of the Italians last year and ended up with an Integrale next to me and an aventador sv next to that!

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I'll find a spot nearby for us to meet up before we go in. I'm away until Wednesday now though so if you're feeling impatient @OssPoop you can find it yourself [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Plus if anyone wants me to walk around their car pointing out flaws just let me know, happy to help X

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Plus if anyone wants me to walk around their car pointing out flaws just let me know, happy to help X
I felt conscious of how rough mine looked that I spent hours yesterday polishing my headlights and trying out my new da. Looks a million times better! 😂
Might come to this actually as regretted not going last year. Soon come round!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I felt conscious of how rough mine looked that I spent hours yesterday polishing my headlights and trying out my new da. Looks a million times better! 😂
Might come to this actually as regretted not going last year. Soon come round!
Did you hammer the bonnet too? 😂

182 Cup & DCi 172
Are people still planning on going to this just nothing on the attendee list Clio wise. Thinking of tagging along that's all.

182 Cup & DCi 172
Yep I'll definitely be there. I think @mossyv6 is a definite too.

Cool will be booking this week as waiting to see if my brother is coming in his Trophy as well. Unfortunately my damaged quarter panel wont be fixed in time. Is it going to be a stand for Cliosport.net or just in the French section?

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Cool will be booking this week as waiting to see if my brother is coming in his Trophy as well. Unfortunately my damaged quarter panel wont be fixed in time. Is it going to be a stand for Cliosport.net or just in the French section?

Be good to see you again matey :)

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Most likely a French section.
What time does everyone want to go for?

RS Clio 182
You're only down the road from me now anyway aren't you.

Do you want a rear brace?

Im near Castleford mate,whereabouts are you? Ive no idea about a rear brace hehe,i bought the car mechanically 'sound' so everything should be ok on it for now. Il be taking it to DDC in Donny soon for a service and checkup in the new year. This talk of track rods needing replacing frequently is pretty scary hehe. I bought it off a guy who founded one of the Megane forums though so he knows his cars and he said it was a very good example. Only thing ive noticed is that you can tell the rear bumper has been replaced - its not quite a liquid yellow match on it,not obvious but you can tell in certain lights - wont be ideal if you had OCD ha.