ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spacers 'guide'/info

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
It was a while back and that was from Larkspeed. It was the DRA ones.

It was these, but not sure if there's cheaper places online.

Sells his clio, ends up being the most active he's been on cs in 2 year 🙃😂

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Bit of a bump.

I’ve got pms hubcebtric 18mm’s up front and the pms axle spacer kit on the rear.

I am running cup turinis at present and the front is rubbing a fair bit. Especially with r/h lock. I am on bc coilovers with camber bolts at about 2.1 deg and running full castor on the top mounts. PS3 tyres.

I will likely be moving to 2118’s in et38 (15” naturally)

Does anyone have a recommendation for front spacer? 18mm seems a lot to me up front anyhow.. (I didn’t fit them).

I would want hubcentric.. and pms only do them in 18 from what I can see.. for whatever reason..

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I think the smallest you can find is 15mm/16mm. You can't go any lower unless it's not hubcentric because the way the hubcentric ones are designed, they have to clear the protrusion of the OE hub behind it.

A flat spacer would avoid this, but you run the risk of having little hub left once its fitted, which I think is 10mm max. Unless you know of someone/ company that can turn 10mm down to say 7mm. But for the cost, it may not be worth it.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Bit of a bump.

I’ve got pms hubcebtric 18mm’s up front and the pms axle spacer kit on the rear.

I am running cup turinis at present and the front is rubbing a fair bit. Especially with r/h lock. I am on bc coilovers with camber bolts at about 2.1 deg and running full castor on the top mounts. PS3 tyres.

I will likely be moving to 2118’s in et38 (15” naturally)

Does anyone have a recommendation for front spacer? 18mm seems a lot to me up front anyhow.. (I didn’t fit them).

I would want hubcentric.. and pms only do them in 18 from what I can see.. for whatever reason..

Any guidance would be appreciated.
This is ET35 with 15mm on the front and 5mm on the rear lowered on B14’s with 1.28/1.29 degree of camber on the front.

Can’t remember what make of spacers the 15mm are but they’re hubcentric and the 5mm on the back are axel ones.

I did have 20mm on the front and 10mm on the back but it scraped like a b*****d 😂

A638BD5B-DC02-406B-A551-6202A859D664.jpeg

IMG_6869.jpeg

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
This is ET35 with 15mm on the front and 5mm on the rear lowered on B14’s with 1.28/1.29 degree of camber on the front.

Can’t remember what make of spacers the 15mm are but they’re hubcentric and the 5mm on the back are axel ones.

I did have 20mm on the front and 10mm on the back but it scraped like a b*****d 😂

View attachment 1677061

View attachment 1677062

I’m thinking maybe 10’s upfront?. I can’t imagine the 18s are doing the handling any favours 🥴

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
@leeds2592 I will say I had 16mm front spacers on et38 2118s and it sat fine, but when I swapped to BCs, the same wheel and spacer setup was too wide. I think this was due to the bolt spacing on the BCs being further away or closer (can't remember which) to the shock body so I think this plays a part too.

Edit, found pics. You can see the BCs have a wider mounting flange than the shorter Bilsteins so this is what I think pushed the wheels out further.

20220807_071349-01.jpeg.jpg
20220813_094140.jpg

(Bilsteins on left, BCs on right)