ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales General Chat

C

clvs2222

My FRP is broke. Cant find whats wrong with it.

Its coming upto christmas and im dong 50-60 hour weeks in work.

Me and the girlfriend of 4 years have split up.

It hasnt been the best few weeks.

Focus RS + S3
cant fault the extra hours for christmas
its something in the air with the female side of things, nearly everyone i know is parting, including myself lol

the clio keeps giving me the ESP,ABS etc fault, the stupid amount of rain is messing it up i think :(

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
well up for a meet! havnt met any one of here yet!

news front, got a new job servicing wind turbines. different eh?

Focus RS + S3
i was unable to make the last one :( so one to finish the year off would be great :)

sounds really good, taking on ? lol

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
totally agree, some one needs to sort it out lol

nah dont think they are, there's two of us startin on monday.

where you from any way bud?

Jap Box
ahh its been a bumpy time of the year!

lost the missus of a year and a half, found a new missus, had to fork out on a s**t load of repairs and the list is still going on but slowly dieing down :)

im still interested in the interior Hodgins, just with everything going on at the moment its not been my top priority :(

Focus RS + S3
ahh, we all going through bad times by the seems of it,

no problem mate, ill keep hold of it for you if you like

Fiesta ST-3
Hmmm news... Car is making a funny squeaky noise lol and Ive just driven home in the worst icy conditions ever. Gearing up to xmas now so well and truly skint!

R

revalot

well if evryone fancies it il sort it out if its ok with the local rep???????

Blk/Gold 182 FF
meet sounds good, only ever been to one last year which was fun! clio has lumpy idle which was one of the injectors, resolved the problem but its still kinda lumpy but no fault codes :S was thinking of gettin all new leads, plugs, coil pack, and tdc sensor and 3 other new injectors.

also needs too new rear shocks :( oil leaked out!

also in need of a good full day of detailing!

Blobeye WRX STi W/T
Mine needs a new radiator, need to top up coolant every over day,
lumpy idle think it's due to the over size stupid exhaust the previous owner put on it,
new speedo sensor as it decides to pack in about 5% of the time.. (learnt what revs = what speeds in each gear :D lol)

meet at a local garage with a pit FTW :D lol ?? :)

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
whats the plans for this meet though? The weather is still hit and miss, and black mountains run is asking for trouble in icy conditions. If its got anything to do with a drive, Count me out.

R

revalot

ok then guys as people dont agree with a run this is only for the hardcore [joke]
Im thinking of a meet on sunday 27/02/2011 prehaps just a get to gether and get to know the faces behind the usernames.
Hope you guys agree with this?
If you do wana go on a run Ill probz still have a drive over the mountain roads to brecon if its not snowing etc...
cheers Rev. :)

Focus RS + S3
as ive said before i dont do "driving" meets after a bad experience on one

as long as my car is fixed i dont see why i cant pop along when something is organised

B

bluebell

ok then guys as people dont agree with a run this is only for the hardcore [joke]
Im thinking of a meet on sunday 27/02/2011 prehaps just a get to gether and get to know the faces behind the usernames.
Hope you guys agree with this?
If you do wana go on a run Ill probz still have a drive over the mountain roads to brecon if its not snowing etc...
cheers Rev. :)

Sounds good :approve:

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
I might be up for it have to see, might be away with work.
Rev drop me text closer to the time because my brain is a sift and I will forget no doubt

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Out of interest does anybody know the kid who drives the flamer 172 in Cardiff, think it's currently running a CF bonnet, KTR seats and black PR1.2's. Think he works in Bessemer Rd, always see each other by the prison on the way him after work.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
FLOL, I would but we are usually doing about 40mph when we see each other and I don't fancy losing an arm trying to pass him a flyer.

R

revalot

right then guys how does this sound?
Meeting at the overflow car park in bridgend designer outlet (Mc Arthur Glen) at 9:00 for some pics and a chat. We will then be leaving at 9:30 ish lol and we will then hopefully be on some empty mountain roads pretty quick as we will be heading straight for the bwlch mountain road then on to the rhigos all the way to storyarms. we will then be stopping at the cafe on the corner near to storyarms (if open). i will be recceing a further route on the weekend and i will keep you all posted on the final stage.
If anyone has any problems on the meeting point or the route let me know as i am human and can change the route. :)
If the weather is poo (I.E) snowing :dapprove: i think in the intrest of safety it would be best to cancel.
I hope most of you show up and i will be looking forward to meeting you all.
Regards Rev. :rasp:

Focus RS + S3
why you dont try and take a lowered car off roading lol

imagetya.jpg

Focus RS + S3
i know iFail :( lol
dont be put off, if you saw the road i tried to take it up to get to the MX track youd understand why it snapped lol