ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales General Chat

Jonesaaaay93

ClioSport Club Member
Whats going on guys any news
I don't think I've actually posted on this thread before.. so don't think anyone here will know me, I've had an artic blue 182 in the past but had to sell up due to insufficient funds whilst in university, then ended up buying a LY 182 for pennies of what you see them sold for - yes I got what I payed for its a complete shed :') but was still in uni at the time so not fussed about having it sit on the drive whilst I built up the funds (I think I've put 1k miles on it in 2 years...). Now that I've graduated and gotten into a job I've started splashing some cash on it and will hopefully have it running right come the summer time! So any meets etc I will be trying my best to attend :)

Bug

Megane rs250
I don't think I've actually posted on this thread before.. so don't think anyone here will know me, I've had an artic blue 182 in the past but had to sell up due to insufficient funds whilst in university, then ended up buying a LY 182 for pennies of what you see them sold for - yes I got what I payed for its a complete shed :') but was still in uni at the time so not fussed about having it sit on the drive whilst I built up the funds (I think I've put 1k miles on it in 2 years...). Now that I've graduated and gotten into a job I've started splashing some cash on it and will hopefully have it running right come the summer time! So any meets etc I will be trying my best to attend :smile:
Happy days bud i just splashed out on mine just need to tidy up the body and it's back to mint

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
LOL! I'm waiting for it all to be put together mate. All the bits are done and ready to go (pretty much) but there's just one delay after another after another... and I'm getting a bit fed up now. Thankfully the plans changed a few days ago so hopefully I'll get to see and use it this year; it's going to someone else to finish putting everything back together. It should come back with a couple more horses and torques.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't think I've actually posted on this thread before.. so don't think anyone here will know me, I've had an artic blue 182 in the past but had to sell up due to insufficient funds whilst in university, then ended up buying a LY 182 for pennies of what you see them sold for - yes I got what I payed for its a complete shed :') but was still in uni at the time so not fussed about having it sit on the drive whilst I built up the funds (I think I've put 1k miles on it in 2 years...). Now that I've graduated and gotten into a job I've started splashing some cash on it and will hopefully have it running right come the summer time! So any meets etc I will be trying my best to attend :smile:

Bit hard to forget the horrors you've had with your car old boy, it's almost on par with @SharkyUK and his trophy :tired:

Hope you manage to get it sorted soon fella :up:

Bug

Megane rs250
Possibly, got a few things to do on my car but should well make it down.
@Bug you up for a treck?
I dunno bro I'm going to this modified nationals end of this month with my Mrs as her car club is doing it gonna camp all weekend hopefully it doesn't rain. So dunno if I can handle another one straight after that.
Fancy going to le mans instead? Be awesome to get a clio sport meet there

Jonesaaaay93

ClioSport Club Member
Bit hard to forget the horrors you've had with your car old boy, it's almost on par with @SharkyUK and his trophy :tired:

Hope you manage to get it sorted soon fella :up:

Tell me about it! Rayo (Phil) at Grange service station has been helping recently and has been a great help. Car is now on the road! Although still plenty of work still to get done (we won't even mention the bump shes picked up after 3 days of back on the road:rage:).
Hoping to be all sorted by summer (fingers crossed) and hopefully attending some shows etc if I can!

200 RS 2010
I live in Bath but my parents live in Newport where I'm from and the mother in law lives in Pontypridd so I'm regularly around those areas. Driving up to Pontsticill Reservoir on Saturday morning for the drive and maybe a few pics.

Jonesaaaay93

ClioSport Club Member
There a few of us hanging around :) This thread just doesn't seem to get much attention:down:
Details of your trip? looking for more to take photos with?

200 RS 2010
Narr I've only had the car a few days I'm keeping it to myself for a while lol but after Christmas I'd well be up for a south Wales meet if we can organise enough people

200 RS 2010
ok then, come the new year well arrange a south wales meet. Pontsticill reservoir would be good, great long windy A roads on the way, then twisty fast back roads around the reservoir itself, and a place to line up the cars for a group photo

200 RS 2010
I got a megane rs250 now bit late in the year for meets as it's cold
If anyone's up for some simulator fun though let me know, awesome place in treforrest
If we do have a meet I'd love to see your Megane there, I almost bought one myself before I got my Clio and I'd love to see one up close. Looking at January now, nothing fancy just a get together for the area .