ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver cup on coilovers <3

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Decided having a compromise just wasn't for me, so the eibachs have sold and back to coilovers it is.

I've also fitted some black xenons from a normal 172 to smarten it up and make it less poverty spec

017-20.jpg

020-16.jpg

019-19.jpg

024-14.jpg

023-13.jpg

026-17.jpg

028-15.jpg

027-15.jpg

One of my favourites

034-12.jpg

Future plans: Wheel refurb in high power silver

Thanks for looking

Clio 172
Looks great.. how low do you think you've gone? My coilovers are coming this week do you get and scrubbage?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Thanks for all the good comments, really pleased with how it's coming together

BG 182
Ive been toying with the idea of lowering mine and this has just about convinced me to. Ive been adamant i will not modify my 182 but a Yozza & Decat recently have started a bug!Looks great! What coilovers are they?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice work Chris, looks spot on. When will they be up for sale? ;)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Hehe they won't be going anywhere mateThey're vmaxx coilovers, didn't want to splash out as I only want some lows, they handle 'OK' but nothing spectacular

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
lol austin ya cheeky b*****d, that's a workman's arse, working hard on your wheels while you sit and watch

Ollie's Silver Cup
I've lost count of the number of wheel/suspension combinations you've ran on this car. :rasp:

Current setup looks great; this or the black Speedlines have been my favourite look for it! :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I Know mate, the black 2110's were awesome, I like the turini's though as it doesn't stray to far away from the standard article