ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Seeing 1990's cars on the roads nowadays....

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
As a kid I thought they were proper s**t now I think they’re great looking things

Had 2x S2 RS Turbo's. 1st one rotted away and then the 2nd one became a track car.

Also had an Audi B5 S4 Avant.....
IMG_3902.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

Proper wolf in sheeps clothing.....
MRC_K04.jpg

If forgot to mention, when I was at a car show earlier this year a bloke had an unrestored, pretty good condition red XR2, which he wanted £12k for.
I think he was mad!

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
My mate has an S2 and an S4, he goes through diffs like no tomorrow because he's a child and loves launching it at every opportunity. Awesome cars and definitely one of very few VAG cars that most people can go "Pwoarh" to

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I spotted a cavalier turbo today. My mates dad had a gsi way back when and I loved the way it looked. Not so sure now though [emoji23].

On the finance thing, 22 years ago I got £16k on finance to buy a car and all the old gits at work ribbed me about spending so much on a used car. One of the knob heads had £4k of hifi gear in his living room! I had this.
b4b91852dbdfc38988f7d392960e3e3d.jpg

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Got this around the corner from work.

Strictly - it isn't a 90's car - but it's close enough. Looks to be a good rep of the XR2 as an online check records it as being a 1.4 and not a 1.6?

View attachment 1374812

You can tell that's a rep as the proper XR2s had satin black paint around the windows

wZExMJyS.jpg

1.png

Still a tidy looking thing though