ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish, Campsies run out...a wee finisher to the year

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
you desided if your going yet? if it breaks down you still have ford assist, they will fix it or tow you and get you into a courtesy car. 0800111234.

White Sti Hatch
Where the final meet point for this ?? as i dunno if ill be able to make the run itself as somins came up !

tiTTy & SV650
Where the final meet point for this ?? as i dunno if ill be able to make the run itself as somins came up !

I would have thought Alan would be aiming for lunch at the stables on the way into Kirkintilloch from Bishopbriggs side.

White Sti Hatch
What time we talking for lunch ?? as i wouldent mind just comin for the banter if its in the after noon ish

White Sti Hatch
Need to get me one of those fancy shell cards as ive spent £60 already today lol only had the car 12 Hours !

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Ah, still in my bed! Knew i made the right decision to blank this run! The roads up that way will be greasy as hell as it was raining thru the might!

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Sack that, straight into the shell garage, had no idea where I was going for 3 miles so didn't want to risk it haha..

Porsche Boxster987S
hhmmm , tbh its an awesome car but 30k worth of car??? Im not sure. The STI is gorgeous and quicker