ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Safety Devices RO22 or RO17

Renault Clio 172
Afternoon all,

Got my car booked in at Mark Fish to have the rear of a RO22 SD cage fitted early July, with the view to get the rest done at a later date.

I would be very grateful if anyone could upload some images of theirs in situ please. I want to make sure it’s what I think it’ll be, diagrams on their site are tricky to imagine in a car.

Would like to see RO17’s as well please!

Many thanks,
Nat

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Heres a few from when my R022 was installed, hope it helps (excuse the cat/tools in pic 3, don't have many of the cage itself)

DSC_0276.JPG

DSC_0274.JPG

DSC_0302.JPG

Ads

Renault Clio 172
So sorry for the late response chaps, didn’t get any notifications.

These responses have been brilliant and am very grateful to all of you! The images and advice have been a great help in making my mind up.

Will be getting a /22 fitted by Mark at the start of July; half cage first with the addition of the front later on.

Without wishing to be too crass, could anyone give a rough cost of the fitting please? I’m assuming a few hundred?

Thanks all.

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
I think Mark Fish wanted roughly as much to fit the cage as they did to supply it.

Did it myself and got the spreader plates welded in by a friend..

Renault Clio 172
I think Mark Fish wanted roughly as much to fit the cage as they did to supply it.

Did it myself and got the spreader plates welded in by a friend..

Christ really.

Well my mates with SD cages have done that, got their rallying mates to do it. But as I don’t really know them I’ve got the impression they won’t help me out.

danterzza

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
I had Mark fish fit my cage and they did a cracking job, really neat welding etc, but was a good few quid.