ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RyG's RB182.

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Oh I also bought some silver hammerite, to paint my calipers. Will get the Mrs to do that, I hate doing that sort of thing.
If you want gold callipers that's what you should use, if you want the front to stay silver get some high temp paint mate :up:. Have a look at my trophy 381 thread, one outing from pretty silver to gold due to heat 🙈

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
First Track day finally booked for September 4th. Only an evening session at Brands, bit of a shake down for things I need to change.

Now on white F1's wrapped in AD08r's - Which I think makes the sunstrip a little less offensive to look at.

Did a run out across the Peak District with @dann2707 and the guys and the car was faultless.

IMG_9239.JPG
IMG_9231.JPG

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Loving @a17vts 's RB thread so taking some inspiration and stealing the format of updates:

Spec Sheet
Car

2005 Renault Clio Renaultsport 182 Cup
Racing Blue (J45)

Suspension & Handling

H&R Fully adjustable Coilovers
15” OZ F1's in White
Yokohama AD08r Semi Slicks Tyres
Evol Race (solid) dogbone mount
Whiteline Rear Anti-Roll Bar
OMP Rear Strut brace
10mm Stub axle spacers (not fitted yet)

Brakes
DS2500 Pads (front)
Brembo HC Disc (front)
OEM Standard rear discs & pads
ATE Super 200 fluid

Engine
Shitty induction kit that needs to change (I have a Ktec in the Garage)
BTB Exhaust

Interior
Bimarco Futura Buckets with X-Low subframes
sparco 3 point harness
Safety Devices rear roll cage
Sabelt Renault Sport Steering wheel
Upper flocked dash (no lower dash)

Items to purchase this year:

Front cage with cross diagonals.
Spacers front

Things to do:
Sand and paint interior
Drive!

Track day booked for 4th September at Brands. Bring it on :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
You may find you'll have to ditch the DS2500 mate, mine wasn't that great on my old car and that was just a road car.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It's changed a bit thats for sure! Certainly becoming a very capable car (shame about the driver) - Looking forward to testing on track.
You can have a go if you like, if I can drive yours ;-)
Haha! Good deal!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
He's being gay, Ron and taking the golf as he can't commute more than 4 miles in the track car!

@RyG I thought the H&Rs we're being adjustable only, didn't know they was damping also?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
He's being gay, Ron and taking the golf as he can't commute more than 4 miles in the track car!

@RyG I thought the H&Rs we're being adjustable only, didn't know they was damping also?
Yes you're right on both points, can't edit now.

Boooo! Bring the Clio @RyG !!

Sod that If we meet up for Northweild you'll have to drive it round the airstrip. You'll see what I mean then.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
First track day at last. Well, evening session at Brands Hatch. Both me and my Fiance Megan drove (both with tuition too).

Great fun! Car was absolutely faultless and was absolutely flying.

I got a bit ambitious going round Paddock and hit the curb on the passenger side. This cause the wheel to touch the wing/front bumper and knock the bumper out a little. Just pushed back in though (thankfully I fitted those shitty JDM elastic band things which held it all together).

52 track miles and 1/4 of a tank. DS2500 were on point and didn't fade at all (short sessions only). Steering was amazing on the whole, but I need to change the ride height and I think remove my front spacers.

Pictures:
IMG_0317.JPG
IMG_0325.JPG
IMG_0333.JPG
IMG_0334.JPG
IMG_0320.JPG

Wing saviours:
IMG_0321.JPG

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it is, which isn't ideal. Problem is when I put the adjusters back in it sits REALLY high at the back. Struggling with what to do tbh!

Drive by video I took of Megan ^

Can you double up on the rubber bungs to bring it up slightly?

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Was you there tonight then Ry? I would of popped down after work if I knew earlier

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Was you there tonight then Ry? I would of popped down after work if I knew earlier

Monday evening mate. Drop me a text one day you're free and we'll head to a pub for a catch up!

I may have bought another 182 too, so will have to decide which to bring ;-)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Monday evening mate. Drop me a text one day you're free and we'll head to a pub for a catch up!

I may have bought another 182 too, so will have to decide which to bring ;-)
OK mate definitely. What you doing Saturday