ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR Day at EFI Parts in January???

dan's cast offs.
yup, you can pay chris through paypal to book a place or just turn up and pay on the day.

necromancer18

ClioSport Club Member
  182, 330ci Clubsport
Cool cheers guys, I'm not on facebook. Chris at EFI I take it? (Scoff?) I'll give them a bell then or something.

Is it organised by CS, or just tagging on to a day organised by another club?

dan's cast offs.
good luck getting hold of him on the phone:wink:

was organised by chi on his fb page.

dan's cast offs.
looks like it should be a decent turn out again, got a food van coming again but think this one does mexican food:smile:

dan's cast offs.
should be fine until around 3:00 ish, think the one last january (or whatever bloody cold dark month it was) ran until around 6:00 but the car that ran last turned up about 2:00 fwir?

dan's cast offs.
that's the thing with chris' rollers, they tell the truth, was funny listening to people saying they weren't going to run as his showed less power than other places:tongueclosed:

markmcgivern

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
I'd like to show my face for the first time ever! Not been to a club meet yet and am interested to see how my precious is doing!