ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Returning member

RB 182 Cup
Hi (again)! ?
Back in the Clio fold having just bought another 182 Cup. Started my Clio affair when I bought a 172 Cup brand new back in 2003, then a 182 Cup and ph1 vee and a ph1 172 I bought and built into a tarmac rally car. Back once again with an 05 reg RB purchased yesterday. It’s a bit of a fixer upper, but low miles at 84k, with a fair bit of history, it has the makings of a nice car. If there are any previous owners of LT05LXL and you have any memories of the car, please let me know.
A3B1436D-2B78-4533-8B2D-2CEB99428CDE.png
D1D407EF-2F53-4461-8D0B-41B1F2E7BC5A.png
CCBB4AF3-6162-491E-9165-90172CF73B96.png
70F1D398-27CD-48C4-A35E-7835B5B5E3E0.png

Glad to see you back ! And thanks once more for replying to my PM 5-6 years later ?

Give it some money and get a thread up on here for us all to read ? Some decent photos and a clean is a good way to get started with knowing it's true condition etc.

Best of luck with it mate and just shout if there's anything I can help with ?

RB 182 Cup
Glad to see you back ! And thanks once more for replying to my PM 5-6 years later ?

Give it some money and get a thread up on here for us all to read ? Some decent photos and a clean is a good way to get started with knowing it's true condition etc.

Best of luck with it mate and just shout if there's anything I can help with ?
No probs. I’m late for everything, so a 6 year turn around isn’t too bad in all honesty! ?

The work has started. Spent all day cleaning the car today. The inside was fairly gopping! Not sure if the car calls for a project thread though? I think I’m doing the same things every 1*2 owner is doing!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
No probs. I’m late for everything, so a 6 year turn around isn’t too bad in all honesty! ?

The work has started. Spent all day cleaning the car today. The inside was fairly gopping! Not sure if the car calls for a project thread though? I think I’m doing the same things every 1*2 owner is doing!

Definitely get a project thread up. If anything it’s a great way of detailing everything you do if ever you come to sell it ?

Welcome back

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
welcome back. ive recently purchased a 182 as well. im looking into doing a few bits mainly to improve the looks. whats your plans?