ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Retrofitting climate control

02 Silver DCiExtreme
​I was just wondering if this was possible ? I want to fit the digital climate control panel instead of the basic standard manual heating panel without air conditioning (as shown). I'm not bothered about installing air conditioning or anything I just want the digital panel. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    516 KB · Views: 341
  DCI100
awww i've got the standard panel with air con and would like to have the climate control panel to operate it!!! interested too see if anything comes up on this.

Audi A5
Iirc this is a very big job to do, need to change dash wiring loom or something so most people don't do it. Might be wrong though.

Many.
Climate control requires aircon, and retrofitting aircon isn't that easy (Although I've done it).

Retrofitting climate control isn't easy, It needs loads of wiring, and I'm not sure where the ecu for it is, Probably UCH. Not worth it!

Black Gold Trophy
I've done it!

You need a new dash loom, new scuttle loom and if you don't already have an N3 level UCH, you need to upgrade the UCH or splice the new dash loom with your existing dash loom so that the headlights are still switched in the same way.

Tbh I doubt it would be much good without the aircon, it may work but I doubt it would be that convenient

Black Gold Trophy
You have a dci 100, you may already have an N3 UCH in which case it will be very little hassle to fit.

I do private work in my free time, ex motor trade and motorsport employed, know these cars inside out, I could fit it for you if you wanted?

Black Gold Trophy
I got everything I needed from budgie (failsport) his prices made it worthwhile

The most expensive thing, if you don't already have it will be an N3 UCH, look under the glovebox and see which unit you have, that'll be the deciding factor if u ask me

Black Gold Trophy
The car I did it on was a 182 cup, so it already had aircon, and no it had an N2 UCH, I get very good trade discount at my local renault dealer, so got the UCH cheap and pulled a favour to get it coded, so what I paid isn't really relevant in most people's cases.

Renault trafficsport
Hi jack just signed up at read your post about fitting climate control iv got a 2014 Renault trafic sport the old shape last of its line and I know that in Europe they come fitted with climate control could it fit it with mine seems your quite familiar with the aspect of it cheers