ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Resident Evil 2 Remake

F82 M4
Playable demo came out yesterday with a 30 min run around the Police station.

It's pretty awesome and nostalgic.

Nobody else as excited as me!? Out in 2 weeks

A SHED!
I tried it. Wasn't overly impressed. Perhaps because I rushed or that I'd played re2 in my youth to death. Off the back of rdr2 it seems abit mehr. However it's just a demo. So could be better.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Probably the best game in the entire series, I'll be getting a copy.

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
I'll be getting it. I got proper old school resi evil vibes from the demo.
A mate and I are currently co-oping our way through RE:6 and it's pretty trash. That said, most console ports are.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Just the fact you can co-op it makes up for a s**t game though, loads more enjoyable when two of you are messing around. 5 was pretty dire as a game, but it had same console coop mode, so you could have a pretty good time with a mate.

Evo 5 RS
You can play with the OST from the original if you purchase the deluxe version lol (which was actually pretty decent)

I think this is a perfect moment to post this...

Mamoru Samuragochi (佐村河内 守 Samuragōchi Mamoru ?, born 21 September 1963) is a Japanese composer from Hiroshima Prefecture who falsely said that he was totally deaf. He was the name credited for the video games Resident Evil: Dual Shock Ver. and Onimusha: Warlords.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I'm really enjoy it. Saying the I love the RE series.

If you hate the demo you'll hate the game as its much of the same.

Game seems to be be getting rave reviews.

SG9 Forester STi
Excited to have a go of this as used to love the original!

It's about time I put Battlefield away for a bit as well.

Sorry dude, my company have set the 'boring content' filter so I cant see your link!

1550240416702.png

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Mr x certainly likes to batter me. Finished it with Leon. Demo didn't do it justice. Cracking game. Although it's bloody hard.

2nd run is a lot harder, very few typewriters and bugger all ammo...Make sure you save a shed load of ammo for the end.