ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clip owners - west Midlands ideally

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Hi guys, just seeing if anyone in the area has a Clip and for a few beer tokens would be willing to turn my airbag lights off. I've got an RSTuner with the correct Airbag module, but even that wont turn it off.

I have the Recaro Trendlines so no airbags anyway, but seeing if someone has Clip and is willing to help a fellow owner out and I will pay for the privilege (unless you're offering for free!!!)

Thanks in advance.
Don

Clio 172 Cup
If ur stuck mate RS Four Ashes in Wolverhampton will always help you I am sure wouldn’t charge you much they are good down there

Reactions: Don

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
I used the rstuner on mine mate.

Which bit is it struggling with?

Post some screenshots up of the configuration.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I used the rstuner on mine mate.

Which bit is it struggling with?

Post some screenshots up of the configuration.

I took these yesterday. I can get another one in a bit when I get out to her of the on/off and detected statuses that it is showing.

Attachments

• 20190504_183213.jpg
    20190504_183213.jpg
    530 KB · Views: 6
  • 20190504_183213.jpg
    20190504_183213.jpg
    530 KB · Views: 6
  • 20190504_183215.jpg
    20190504_183215.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 6

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Yes and the ones I've seen look fine (from visual check) but could be wrong. Gimme 5 and I'll get in there and get a screenshot.

Any that are not detected but still saying status on, need to be disabled.

If you have any resistors in the wiring, they need to be removed too as it will still be 'seeing' something as being there.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Any that are not detected but still saying status on, need to be disabled.

If you have any resistors in the wiring, they need to be removed too as it will still be 'seeing' something as being there.

There are no resistors. These are trendlines I've installed in last month or so but obvs want the lights gone. I've got resistors to install...but want to see if I can do this first.

Attachments

• 20190505_105813.jpg
    20190505_105813.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 8

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
There are no resistors. These are trendlines I've installed in last month or so but obvs want the lights gone. I've got resistors to install...but want to see if I can do this first.

The 2 that are showing as being detected but turned off, try turning them back on and then clear the codes and rescan.

• Love

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
You sir, are a star. I didnt think those would cause issues with being off.

You coming CSF? If so, what's your tipple...owe you a few bottles/cans

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
You sir, are a star. I didnt think those would cause issues with being off.

You coming CSF? If so, what's your tipple...owe you a few bottles/cans

Happy to help mate.

Yeah I'll be there, you don't owe me anything haha