ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regular West Midlands Meet - See Calendar

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Hi Everyone,

We are going to be arranging a meet on the Second Tuesday of EVERY Month at the following location

Nickelodeon Public House,
Bentley Bridge Way,
Wednesfield,
Wolverhampton,
West Midlands,
WV11 1BP

Meet there at 19:00 and have a drink or a bite to eat, or both dependant on mood. All welcome...keep an eye on the Calendar to see when the next one is. :)

Cheers
Don

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Sounds like a decent idea to be fair. I'm up for this. It's not that far either for me.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Meets are a weekend thing for me I'm afraid

No worries mate...its just some people work weekends and cant make the main ones...so its an alternative for those who are part of club and want to show up for social thing once per month.

We will still be doing the weekend meets such as Rolling Road, etc. This is just something different to try and see how it gets on. :)

PB172
Im down for that tbh! better than the weekend as normally plan to do something with the misses. Are we doing this next tuesday then? I'll be there :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Im down for that tbh! better than the weekend as normally plan to do something with the misses. Are we doing this next tuesday then? I'll be there :)

Check the bloody calendar...pmsl ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Next one is this Monday 9th July at Nickelodeon...

Anyone coming? Kick off at 19:30

BG182ff,explod Focus
Sorely tempted to come along for this but I'm worried having a stokie there might drag the average IQ of the group down to single figures.
Mind you, I'd drag the average age up to grown up which would be a novelty ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Sorely tempted to come along for this but I'm worried having a stokie there might drag the average IQ of the group down to single figures.
Mind you, I'd drag the average age up to grown up which would be a novelty ;)

Dave's coming...so you would probably double the IQ! pmsl

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be there (probably in a bloody vag diesel much like Tom)
Also saw Ad today and he's said he's coming so I've told him date and time etc.